What are the worst movies ever made?

Started by Isabellacat, August 03, 2011, 10:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanookieWookie

Good call. It was indeed a horrific movie.

Baltar

The reviewer was just as bad.  Not funny at all.
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

Isabellacat

Yea to you he's not funny but I like him.

Yupr

Jaws 4 is pretty bad. Especially since the shark explodes at the end.

astroman

worst I have actually seen is probably that Star Wars where Darth let out the "NOOOOOOO!"

this 2009 uh flick is pretty notorious though (cost 5 or 6 mill to make...)

and I just feel like stating that both Howard the Duck and Leonard Part 6 are amazing

gritty_fingers

Spiderman 3 and Transformers 2 are the two worst movies I have seen from this decade.
"Ginger People"

renfield

stooge

Quote from: giantchris on August 04, 2011, 11:26:05 PM
Quote from: Baltar on August 04, 2011, 10:46:57 AM
Chris you were thinking of Ford Fairlane w/ the Diceman.
YEAH!  That movie was god fucking awful.
outside the US oppinions on this movie seem to be different
it gets praised in norway and hungary says wikipedia:

Despite negative reviews in the US, the film enjoyed tremendous success in post-communist Hungary, where copies of a pirated, dubbed version were widely circulated in the burgeoning VHS market. Several lines of dialogue from the film became ingrained in the slang of Hungarian urban youth culture throughout the 90s.
In Norway, after its 1992 VHS release, Ford Fairlane soon became a phenomenon. The catchphrases became hugely popular and the movie received cult status during the 90s. After huge demand from Norwegian audiences, the film was released on DVD in the early 2000s.
It also became quite popular in Spain, especially due to the dub by the popular singer, actor and comedian Pablo Carbonell.

there you go
i didn´t forget - i just couldn´t remember...

Lumpy

Quote from: gritty_fingers on September 27, 2011, 09:05:09 PM
Spiderman 3 and Transformers 2 are the two worst movies I have seen from this decade.

Spiderman 3 was pretty good IMO. I guess people hated the nightclub scene, but isn't that kinda true to form? Didn't Marvel put their characters in ridiculous scenarios sometimes? I know DC did that. I guess Sam Raimi said he was bored (or that was reported anyway) with the series, so that's not good. Still, I thought it was way above average for a superhero movie. And Sam Raimi is a great director whether he's bored or not.

Spiderman 3 is way better than "Batman & Robin" (or any Batman movie pre-Dark Knight). So in comparison, it can't possibly be the worst movie ever made.

I just replied to an 8 year old post.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

mortlock

im about to put endgame right here. not impressed.

renfield

What bugged you about it so much? I kinda liked it, although my expectations for these MCU films could not be lower.

mortlock

I dont feel like it lived up to the expectations i had. Kinda dragged on a little. I cant put my finger on it. It wasnt horrible but i was not blown away by any stretch.

renfield

Yeah, these movies are all kinda lame. Iron Man 3 is probably the best one.

juan11

srl = advancing our core selves in the spirit to be best

renfield

mortlock

The second one sucked ass. Baby groot can fuck off.