Main Menu

"WANT TO BUY" THREAD

Started by VOLVO))), September 16, 2011, 11:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose23

Those VHTs are great defo happily recommend one, half power setting on them too for actual bedroom playing..

ryansummit

i want to buy ten one hundred dollar bills for 3 pill jars full of pennies

wait this should go in for sale thread

kirky

mortlock

i want synths..sell yours to me for a cheap price..

moose23

Quote from: kirky on May 22, 2012, 08:29:53 PM
a pair of mean 90's

This. I'm also after a nice flanger and a couple of speakers.

Also want to buy an oscilloscope and signal generator for the bench.

Think that's about it for now.

ryansummit

played a danelectro psycho flanger used $29 the other day in shop
havent gotten into to the flanger thing too much but it was kinda fun
i ve gotten Some leads on smaller amps tell me what you guys think
wanted for apt parctice/ pedals friendly
all  under $100 ,some way under, what you  like
i know this is a roookie move,make it a game
rate these crappy amps
i want to buy,but i dont want to buy somethin lame
and don t wanna miss somethin dope
im gonna try out before i buy, just dont wanna try them all
help me weed them out(or make fun of me)
90s crate g-60-im thnkin too loud
CRATE GX-15
LANEY 15X
ROLAND CUBE 15
PEAVEY AUDITIoN 30-$50
WASHBURN AcouTSic 30-65
peavey blazer 158-cheap
crate gx 20-$40
traynor bloc-100-$90 (really want this bit think too loud for br)
peavey studio 112 transtube

ryansummit

are you messin with me
ill buy it and complain about that for a month

Hemisaurus

No, I like the Peavey Rage. If you're looking for a small, cheap, bedroom amp, with a useable dirt channel, and that takes pedals. I think it was even mentioned before by me and others. Also has a headphone jack.

xayk

I think I'd like an EHX Freeze for a possible upcoming project.  I could also use a Headrush E2, so if anyone is looking to unload either, let's make a deal.

somedude

Not sure why, but I've been gassing for a semi-hollow next time around...

And I want to give one of these a try...

The Shocker

Somedude, I've been kind of wanting an Epi Wildkat, but I'm on a Sunnooo enforced hiatus.

hayseed

I want a small tube head that is quiet enough for late night writing sessions but still loud enough for full practices and gigs and most importantly, is small and lightweight. I've been jamming the Marshall Class 5 combo for awhile and though it is a very cool simple little amp, it's not as versatile as I want it to be. Even hooked up to a 412 cab, it's still a bit muddy on the low end. 5 watts is loud but I want the option for more power. I may want to try out an Orange Dual Terror. The 7/15/30 watt option is very cool. I had a Tiny Terror for about a minute and liked it pretty well.

I also have been wanting a Gretsch hollow bodies. I have always been a fan of the sound and look of a fully hollow Gretsch.

Oh....and I want an Angus Young sig SG. Just because.
"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC

The Shocker

Quote from: hayseed on June 07, 2012, 09:42:49 PM
I want a small tube head that is quiet enough for late night writing sessions but still loud enough for full practices and gigs and most importantly, is small and lightweight. I've been jamming the Marshall Class 5 combo for awhile and though it is a very cool simple little amp, it's not as versatile as I want it to be. Even hooked up to a 412 cab, it's still a bit muddy on the low end. 5 watts is loud but I want the option for more power. I may want to try out an Orange Dual Terror. The 7/15/30 watt option is very cool. I had a Tiny Terror for about a minute and liked it pretty well.

I also have been wanting a Gretsch hollow bodies. I have always been a fan of the sound and look of a fully hollow Gretsch.

You interested in an Egnater Tweaker 15 in excellent condition?

The Riffer

BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

Lumpy

Quote from: The Shocker on June 07, 2012, 07:58:29 PM
Somedude, I've been kind of wanting an Epi Wildkat, but I'm on a Sunnooo enforced hiatus.

The Wildkats have dropped in price (maybe you were the one who pointed that out).

I want an SG, and the ability to play guitar.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

VOLVO)))

Yeah, because sending me 47 guitars over the passed year isn't doing anything but ruining your manhood.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

Quote from: SunnO))) on June 07, 2012, 10:58:21 PM

Yeah, because sending me 47 guitars over the passed year isn't doing anything but ruining your manhood.

Wait, you want to see my manhood again?  That's for Gen Disc. I keep it clean here.

hayseed

Quote from: The Shocker on June 07, 2012, 09:57:33 PM
Quote from: hayseed on June 07, 2012, 09:42:49 PM

You interested in an Egnater Tweaker 15 in excellent condition?

I am but I need to sell some things and get back to work first. I am broke!
"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC

The Shocker

hisheroisjon

I've been wanting another sunn coliseum 300 since I sold mine a few years ago. Help me before I buy this lab series amp I've been eyeing, (not that those are even bad amps).

The Riffer

I think it's time I try an Acoustic or Sunn SS bass head..There I said it..

Also, if anyone has or knows where to get an old Akai Intelliphase, let me know. I want another, regret like fuck that I sold mine.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

VOLVO)))

I have an Acoustic 370. I love it.

I've also got beta leads which sound great on bass... and then a concert bass which sounds great for bass...
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

everdrone

this forum gives me MAD gas... great vintage heavy rock gear and clips inspired me to get the BAT Pharaoh so far

GAS that still plagues me:

ampeg V4 1970s but worried about dependability of vintage gear.  so that led me to gas for new gear - I like the few clips for Orange Thunder 100 and that it has the 1/2 power switch, but would much rather have a Matamp GT1 ;)  :o :o :o

Orange Tiny Terror Combo for portability for jams

since an ISO cab is not gonna tame the loudness of a 1/4 watt head on 7 volume for my apartment really, I want an AxeFXII but I am gonna wait a few years for the updated future model and save up ;)

everdrone

oh, also this, but its soooo expensive it would prolly get stolen before a rolex watch forgotten at a bar:

do you like these guitars? I would get one if I could afford it, even over a gibson les paul custom silverburst that I have been gassing for forever, if it sounded good...very original looking...I would get it mainly based on looks alone though cause I am a bit shallow about looks of guitars ;)  I bet you have not seen em:

http://www.jamestrussart.com/#/steeldeville/3469919