American Horror Story

Started by demon gal, September 26, 2011, 02:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demon gal

I'm out of pot so tonight is the big test to see if I really like this show as much as I think I do or if I've just been stoned this whole time.

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

The Shocker

Quote from: demon gal on November 09, 2011, 08:19:23 PM
I'm out of pot so tonight is the big test to see if I really like this show as much as I think I do or if I've just been stoned this whole time.

Well I think you like this better than I do and I haven't smoked weed in about 10 yrs.  ???

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

demon gal

I do like this show quite a bit. It's been many years since I liked anything on TV to watch it regularly. I think Buffy was the last thing I watched weekly.

black

So..did you re-up the stash yet?
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

EaterofBirds

this show gets better every week..those that pissed on it or didnt bother, missing out

The Shocker

Yeah the school shooting scene was fucking intense, especially for tv.

Sent from my fuckin phone using Tapatalk.

demon gal

I particularly enjoyed the brain eating. Yum.

demon gal

Quote from: black on November 10, 2011, 12:51:35 PM
So..did you re-up the stash yet?

Hopefully today as long as my delivery service doesn't observe veteran's day.

yes.

Jor el

Really?
They're just now figuring oot the joint is haunted?
What Would Scooby Do ?

The Shocker

demon gal

Holy twists batman. Best episode of the season. Totally digging the Violet reveal.  :o

The creepiest thing for me is that Constance is the more evil, southern version of my mother.

All of my mom's husbands are dead and our dog always had the runs. Makes me wonder.  ;)

The Shocker

Yeah, but it's getting to the point of how many ghosts are in the house?  Like the Black Dahlia?  That just felt like a stunt to me.

And I'm glad you're back even if it is just for this thread.

demon gal

Yeah the Black Dahlia was cheesy, there has to be more to that story or it's useless.

I was telling Jor el last week that it would be cool if they killed the family off at the end of the season and brought a new one in next year. He said the same thing, too many ghosts. However not all the ghost come out at once so they can have dozens. I'm thinking Violet will stay so they can have the little teen romace story going but her parents will probably sell the house.

The one thing I'm confused about is Tate. If he knows he's dead and his body is not on the property why is he still there? I though Constance said a few episodes a go that those were the only two reasons the ghosts are there, if they don't know they are dead or their bodies are on the property. Or did I imagine hearing that? 

The Shocker

I think it is if they die on the property.  Body doesn't have anything to do with it.  The real estate developer was still alive (barely), which is why melt face had to move his body elsewhere.

I do like how Hayden loves being a ghost.  Badass!

demon gal

When they built the gazebo and poured concrete over Hayden and Moyra's bodies, remember Moyra started crying and Constance said 'looks like you're stuck here forever' which made me think that once her body is discovered she can move on. I'm confused.  ???

The Shocker

Well to me it seems that the show makes up the rules as it goes along.  I'm just going with the easiest explanations and not questioning it too much.  I'm enjoying the show more that way.

Your question brings up one thing though, can the ghosts be released in any way?  I can see that coming up at some point.   

Jor el

I could watch an entire episode of Jessica Lange & Zachary Quinto bitching at each other.
What Would Scooby Do ?

The Shocker

That was pretty good.  This season is definitely finishing on a high note.  What's next season going to be, another family moves in? 

EaterofBirds

read on a blog yesterday, the rumor is the father will die and continue the cycle..not sure how well that holds up now that the back story has been blown open. Whats left?

demon gal

BTW I just want to say on record that I totally called the family being killed off at the end of the season. Now they HAVE to get rid of Dylan McDermott because him living there with his ghost family and ghost ex lover baby mama is just a bad sitcom.

The Shocker

Damn, so many ghosts in that house.  So what happened to the Black Dahlia ghost?  I realize she was a one episode ghost, but that really makes no sense.  And where is the exterminator ghost?

Jor el

Quote from: demon gal on December 19, 2011, 11:07:26 AM
BTW I just want to say on record that I totally called the family being killed off at the end of the season. Now they HAVE to get rid of Dylan McDermott because him living there with his ghost family and ghost ex lover baby mama is just a bad sitcom.

I don't recall that.
:P
What Would Scooby Do ?

demon gal

I hope Violet doesn't cry tonight, I HAAAAATE the way she cries. So is daddy gonna go back to sleep walking naked and playing with the stove?