Main Menu

Current guitar lust

Started by The Shocker, October 05, 2011, 10:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shocker

I've got a serious boner for these:

http://www.guitarfetish.com/XV-880-Dual-humbucker-Floyd-Rose-Surf-Green_p_4251.html

http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0301060541

Good thing Christmas is coming up.  Anybody else dying to get something?

Instant Dan

-Epiphone Nick Valensi
-Yamaha SG1000/2000
-Japanese acoustic

dunwichamps

i would love to build a baritone Gibson style V with humbucker sized p90s in bridge and neck, 5 way switching (usual 3 position, inphase megabucker and outofphase megabucker), tune that bitch to A Standard

Derelict78

Chovie D

Quote from: Instant Dan on October 05, 2011, 11:13:27 AM
-Epiphone Nick Valensi
-Yamaha SG1000/2000
-Japanese acoustic

I just picked up a 70's jap acoustic nylon string at a pawn shop for $50. it rules. It diesnt need a stand...I can throw it in the car without a case and not worry about like my martin, and the nylon strings feel good and are fun to play. i get my willie nelson and segovia on. playin it more than all my other gits combined.

VOLVO)))

Glad you've come over to this side, Nick. Welcome aboard.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

johnny problem

Hagstrom has a new line called the Deuce.  Basically a double cutaway Swede.  Jizz in my pants.

Discö Rice

Quote from: Derelict78 on October 05, 2011, 12:35:12 PM

How does it feel to give another man a pants-shredding boner, Derelict? Allow me to return the favor.

Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

xayk

The Shocker

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Derelict78

Quote from: Discö Rice on October 05, 2011, 01:35:20 PM
How does it feel to give another man a pants-shredding boner, Derelict? Allow me to return the favor.

WOW yeah I have a thing for matching headstocks and that blue is SEXY!

The Shocker

Quote from: Derelict78 on October 05, 2011, 06:43:19 PM
Quote from: Discö Rice on October 05, 2011, 01:35:20 PM

WOW yeah I have a thing for matching headstocks and that blue is SEXY!

Definitely!

VOLVO)))

Im after another tele. Preferably cream or white. Theres a beater squier at a pawn shop here. Might nab it and refinish the neck.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

the diddler

Yeah a white tele would hit the spot; and that fucking new Townshend SG (white, P90s, small guard) is a serious threat to my savings acct.

But I've kinda gone overboard on amps for my birthday already, should be some cool shit showing up soon.....

VOLVO)))

Should I stop buying cheap guitars? I have like 15...

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Discö Rice

Quote from: SunnO))) on October 05, 2011, 07:38:49 PM
If you feel like giving one away, let me know. ;)
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

The Shocker

Quote from: SunnO))) on October 05, 2011, 07:38:49 PM

Hell no!  Getting them tuned/suped up is half the fun.

VOLVO)))

I usually buy cheapies, make them play awesome, then sell them. Recently, ive just been hoarding.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

clockwork green

I have one of those baritone Jaguars...no trem but otherwise a Bass VI....best clean tones ever!

You guys are all better people than I am. My lust list is all pricey shit. I've been craving a fretless bass again...maybe a Stingray or a Warmoth. Otherwise I want a wall of double-necks and I want my electrical V to hurry up but not too fast...I've got money to raise and pedals to sell.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

the diddler

Quote from: clockwork green on October 06, 2011, 01:55:59 AM
I have one of those baritone Jaguars...no trem but otherwise a Bass VI....best clean tones ever!

You guys are all better people than I am. My lust list is all pricey shit. I've been craving a fretless bass again...maybe a Stingray or a Warmoth. Otherwise I want a wall of double-necks and I want my electrical V to hurry up but not too fast...I've got money to raise and pedals to sell.

Pedals you say?  Put 'em in the FOR SALE thread... unless of course they're already there and I'm just a dumbass.

Oh, and I will add an electrical guitar to my lust list- maybe an SG style, or TB copy with a slighlty smaller body.   

chille01

Right now I'm after a good dual P90 rock machine. Either an SG, or LP or LP Jr. Looking at Gibson's and old lawsuit models like Greco, Burny, Tokai etc.

Just bought that Firebird knock off a few months back, and the mini-buckers squeal like a bitch. So I've got some GFS replacements in the mail, and I'm hoping that will hold my GAS at bay for the time being.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

Don't start on the Firebirds.  I also want a Jaguar.  Why must my desire outweigh my talent so much?

justinhedrick

Quote from: deaner33 on October 06, 2011, 10:45:15 AM
Don't start on the Firebirds.  I also want a Jaguar.  Why must my desire outweigh my talent so much?

i want a baritone as well.

i've been thinking of just finding a strat body and getting one of those warmouth necks.