10" Delta 10A      8  2.5" VC 56oz mag 350watt
12" TONKER 8/16  2" VC 59oz mag  150watt
12" Man O War 8/16    1.75" VC 38oz mag 120watt
12" Legend V12  8/16  1.75" VC 38oz mag 120watt
12" The Wizard      8/16  1.75" VC 56oz mag  75watt
12" Stonehenge 16  1.75" VC 38oz mag  75watt
15" Delta 15A       8/16   2.5" VC 56oz mag 400watt
15" Kappa 15A     4/8   3" VC  80oz mag  450watt

Celestion Speaker Selection: Call or email for additional cab cost .
Additional cost, and can effect delivery time.
12" G12T75   8/16ohm 1.75 vc 35oz mag 75watt
12" Vintage 30   8/16ohm 1.75" vc 50oz mag 60watt
12" G12M Greenback  8/16ohm 1.75 vc35 oz mag 25watt

bitter

^ yep.

Wasn't he running the man o wars as the preferred stock choice years ago? You still had the option for different speakers but the MoW's were his go to due to there wattage handling.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

At_Giza

If I remember right, that's true.

Of course then, I was only dreaming of owning one of the stacks.  ::)

I still think they're a little too expensive, at least their cabs are. It's not like they're super special secret designs for awesome  soundwave projection. :P

bitter

Getting them empty saves coin but I wouldn't do that unless I already had a quad set of speakers available. Still puts you around a grand if you pick up the speakers cheap, but that's more than I wanna spend on a single cab. 
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Ayek

Quote from: At_Giza on October 07, 2011, 05:18:19 PM
I still think they're a little too expensive, at least their cabs are. It's not like they're super special secret designs for awesome  soundwave projection. :P

How dare you say that! They may appear to resemble Matamp/Orange cabs, but he's got what they don't got. MONDO. Oh, and different handles or something.

At_Giza

Quote from: bitter end on October 07, 2011, 05:24:26 PM
Getting them empty saves coin but I wouldn't do that unless I already had a quad set of speakers available. Still puts you around a grand if you pick up the speakers cheap, but that's more than I wanna spend on a single cab. 
That's true. Of course I never have a quad set of speakers lying around anyway. I'd be more willing to pay that if the cabs came with, like, swag. And a maybe flight case.  ::)

The only cab I would spend more than $500 on is one that I built myself out of true hardwoods. I want to build some purple heart/mahogany/ebony cabs when I come into some money. Talk about expensively snazzy looking on top of (probably) sounding pretty killer.

Quote from: Ayek on October 07, 2011, 05:27:40 PM
How dare you say that! They may appear to resemble Matamp/Orange cabs, but he's got what they don't got. MONDO. Oh, and different handles or something.
So the minty fresh odor that emanates from then is worth $500?  :o

Who'd have thunk it?!

liquidsmoke

Electric? Used to be Manowars which are pretty bright, too bright in my opinion. Great cabs though.

dogfood

Ohhh, Instant Dan has excellent taste in Green cabs.  Wizards!
Problem solving whiskey!

fallen

There's a legit Matamp 6x12 on eBay that I've been eyeing... So nice.