What are you Drinking ?

Started by Jor el, October 08, 2011, 11:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RacerX

Drank mojitos all weekend long. Coffee now...
Livin' The Life.

irratebass

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Living a Burt Reynolds lifestyle on Mac Davis budget

socket

Had 3 $6 24oz PBRs and a Miller lite. Bongzillla.
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

Desertblues

peoplething

sometimes, a man needs his Fukital.

"Shut the fuck up." - socket, Administrator

peoplething

i did not take this photo.

"Shut the fuck up." - socket, Administrator

dogfood

My insane lawyer cousin and I have been exchanging beers lately.  Mine from Ohio and his from Indiana.  

Three Pints Citra Faced Hopped American Wheat from Plainfield In.  A+ Yum.  Lots of his beers come in true pint cans.  All the Ohio stuff comes in 12 oz.  I'm beginning to like the true pint.  It's a fucking pint after all.  I'm ordering real pint glasses today.
Problem solving whiskey!

Lumpy

That grapefruit sculpin is like $16 for a sixpack at my local grocery store. They also have pineapple. It can't possibly be worth it (?)
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Adam

Just as good as their Big Bad Baptist, just much more affordable and drinkable (given that it is single digits abv and not in the double digits).

Adam

jimjom

I'm Red Jr.  Who are you?

Bro. Righteous

Absolut/Cran/Mineral Water - still have no fucking idea how to post pics!?
I ain't drunk - I'm just drinkin...

Pissy

Vinyls.   deal.

MadJohnShaft

Gift from my neighbors visiting son....

Recommendation from the liquor store....

Some days chickens, some days feathers

Instant Dan

Pissy

So last year New Belgium did this:

Story I heard was that the idea was to have both the ice cream and the beer available so you could make a float, but shipping and distribution got hosed up and one showed up in stores well before the other.

This year, New Belgium decided to make this intended for the same concept, and given that B&J most popular flavor coincides, the planets are surely to align.

I had a taste this weekend and it was far better than I could have imagined.  I will try a float.  Oh yes... I will.

Vinyls.   deal.

mortlock

sleestak

It actually tastes like it.
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

Lumpy

I found a six pack of Ballast Point Sculpin for $12, so I bought it (mixed six pack with regular sculpin, grapefruit sculpin and pineapple sculpin). All good but OMG that pineapple sculpin is amazing. The first flavored beer I really, really loved.

sleestak

I'm not into flavored beers either, I picked up a few mixed sixers when I was visiting in-laws in Baltimore but I got it for people to try.  I would never buy that ice cream beer but it does taste like it.
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

Lumpy

Something's up with that Pineapple Sculpin, you should try it if you haven't already. The little note of pineapple flavor sits just right.

socket

The habanero Sculpin rules. And as Slee said, I would never buy that ice cream bullshit beer on purpose, but I had one and it was actually pretty accurate. Not great but they hit it.
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

Lumpy

Just saw a stupid "10 Best Beers" list on MSN, but the upshot is that Bell's Two Hearted was listed as #1. Neato!

kokojones

I've been on a self-directed expedition into the world of rum over the last few months, and I scored a not-available-in-Ohio bottle of Plantation O.F.T.D. 138 proof nectar of the fucking gods on a recent trip to Michigan.  Currently loving this Mai Tai with 1oz each of the Plantation and JM Rhum VSOP, 1/2 oz dry CuraƧao, 3/4 oz orgeat, 1 oz lime juice; a giant handful of fresh mint and a mountain of crushed ice.

I've tried maybe a dozen rum combinations in my Mai Tais, but this is the clear winner.

Lumpy

Pumpkin ale can blow me. Just no.