Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies

Started by dunwichamps, October 26, 2011, 09:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discö Rice

Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

dunwichamps

fucking awesome. so far everyone in lab agrees

Making another batch tonight with a slightly different bacon setup where the bacon is cut into small piece and mixed into the dough rather than ripped into squares and mixed at the end

Discö Rice

Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

dunwichamps

new batch was much better, bacon bits >> bacon slabs

black

Wait a minute. What's the deal? I mean, do you fry up the bacon first and then add it to the dough? Or is it cut up and baked in the cookie? I'm asking because I'm hoping this food & drink forum will school me (no real kitchen skills here) and because I can think of very few things as wonderful as peanut butter cookies and bacon. Or at least as far as things I like to put in my mouth go.
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

dunwichamps

Quote from: black on November 01, 2011, 04:03:41 PM
Wait a minute. What's the deal? I mean, do you fry up the bacon first and then add it to the dough? Or is it cut up and baked in the cookie? I'm asking because I'm hoping this food & drink forum will school me (no real kitchen skills here) and because I can think of very few things as wonderful as peanut butter cookies and bacon. Or at least as far as things I like to put in my mouth go.

I fry the bacon as usual till its fairly crispy but not overdone. Then I chop it into very small pieces. I mix the small pieces into the dough very well then make 1 tsp sized balls onto a baking tray. I use store made dough from a bag nothing special and shit. Nothing that anyone cant make

black

Cool!
Thanks dunwichamps. Going to give it a try tonight (the halloween candy will just have to wait).
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

dunwichamps

Quote from: black on November 01, 2011, 06:42:01 PM
Cool!
Thanks dunwichamps. Going to give it a try tonight (the halloween candy will just have to wait).
please share your results, and make sure u dont burn them that fuckin sucks!!!