Main Menu

Jam Room cheap trades thread

Started by The Shocker, October 29, 2011, 01:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justinhedrick

i have a morely rotary volume wah for trade. It needs a new spring that controls the "variation" lever. other than that it works great, but could probably use a 3 prong plug. these things go for $125+ on ebay lately.

i'm looking for the following: 12 inch speakers, pedals, what have you.

tell me what you got.

cat shepard

I will try to get pics up.

I have a voo-doo labs sparkle drive pedal in good shape to trade

that's all for now. Plenty more to come.

Lanticus

I got a barely used Phase 90 and a Big Muff Pi that has something wrong with it, but I'm too tardulated to know what it is.  probably an easy soilder in the input.  I would trade seperately or together for pretty much any damn (functional) pedal or whatever. 
Then a metal muff micro that would take a little bit of a sweeter of a deal than those above to part with, because it's my backup for if beer gets spilled in my main dude or something.
Hot Wings of Hell @ Slayer's Bar&Grill

justinhedrick

Quote from: Lanticus on December 21, 2011, 11:23:57 AM
I got a barely used Phase 90 and a Big Muff Pi that has something wrong with it, but I'm too tardulated to know what it is.  probably an easy soilder in the input.  I would trade seperately or together for pretty much any damn (functional) pedal or whatever. 
Then a metal muff micro that would take a little bit of a sweeter of a deal than those above to part with, because it's my backup for if beer gets spilled in my main dude or something.

like a morley rotary volume wah pedal listed in my above post? hmm?

RAGER

Quote from: Lanticus on December 21, 2011, 11:23:57 AM

I have a Small Stone nano in great shape with the box .  Not sure what else.  But I'd be interested in both pedals
No Focus Pocus

martha_KH

I have a Morley FX Blender and a TelRay (big chrome) Volume/Compressor that I will trade for some sort of phaser (preferably Ibanez PM7 or small stone).

rayinreverse

Ive got one of those Sansamp character series Oxford pedals.
I only ever used it as a recording tool. Sounds good. interested in a looper, reverb,compressor, or a sweet fuzz of the non muff type.

Pundan

I have the following for trade if anyone's interested - please note that it'll be overseas shipping for most of you guys though:

Ibanez FZ7 <-- Up for free if anyone's willing to pay for shipping
EHX Metal Muff (Large version), bought brand new in 2009, used a couple of hours only still have box and everything.
EHX Small Stone, bought brand new in 2009 still have box, has some minor scratch marks.
MXR Phase 90 w/ Script mod, box included here as well.
BOSS ODB3, one of the pots is bent other than that works great.

I'm always interested in phase and delay pedals and in need of volume pedal

moose23

Quote from: Pundan on December 21, 2011, 02:01:08 PM
I have the following for trade if anyone's interested - please note that it'll be overseas shipping for most of you guys though:

Ibanez FZ7 <-- Up for free if anyone's willing to pay for shipping
EHX Metal Muff (Large version), bought brand new in 2009, used a couple of hours only still have box and everything.
EHX Small Stone, bought brand new in 2009 still have box, has some minor scratch marks.
MXR Phase 90 w/ Script mod, box included here as well.
BOSS ODB3, one of the pots is bent other than that works great.

I'm always interested in phase and delay pedals and in need of volume pedal

Where are you? Defo interested in the FX7 anyways and maybe a trade for the phase 90.

Pundan

I'm in Sweden. Shipping to States usually takes 4-5 work days if one chooses express.

moose23

I'm in Ireland so probably about the same for regular post. What kinda thing are you after for trades on the phase90? Any interest in a Meathead dark clone?

Pundan

Quote from: moose23 on December 22, 2011, 03:19:25 AM
I'm in Ireland so probably about the same for regular post. What kinda thing are you after for trades on the phase90? Any interest in a Meathead dark clone?
Not really, I've built two of those already. As I said, I'm in to delays and phasers and I'd love to try new ones.
I already have the Whirlwind Orange, Phase 90 and the Small Stone. Delay-wise I've got an Carbon Copy and a DOD DFX9.
What you've got that you'd like to part with?

Lanticus

Justinh. - Man, I already have a volume and a wah - let me see if rager still has that small stone.

Rager - you still got?  how about the 90 for the Stone?

RAGER

Quote from: Lanticus on December 22, 2011, 03:47:21 PM
Justinh. - Man, I already have a volume and a wah - let me see if rager still has that small stone.

Yes I do.  it is a nano.  You know that right.  What about the non working muff?
No Focus Pocus

justinhedrick

Quote from: Lanticus on December 22, 2011, 03:47:21 PM

no worries brocephus!

cat shepard

PM if you would like to trade for any of the following. I am especially interested in combo amps, microphones, other pedals, really anything maybe just depends on what it is. I am a cable to amp or one distortion pedal kinda guy really.

Voo Doo Labs-Sparkle Drive

DOD Stereo Phasor

Cutec Flanger FL01

DOD 270 a-b box

DOD rackmount 2 channel comp gate

Digitech rackmount studioquad

BBE rackmount sonic maximizer

Lanticus

The Shocker

Brand new. Never removed from box. Anybody got something they want to trade for it?

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

taylo)))r

I've got a catalin bread super charged OD that is missing two knobs. I don't use it anymore. Looking for a fuzz, but would consider other trades. It's a great pedal, just doesn't suit my fancy anymore.

http://www.catalinbread.com/SCOD
(insert interesting quote)

grimniggzy

Copy from another thread sorry for spamming up the board...
I want an OLP Bass for a new project. Anyone got one for cheap? Or I've got some stuff I could trade if you'd rather go that route.

VOLVO)))

Quote from: taylo)))r on June 12, 2012, 03:30:52 PM
I've got a catalin bread super charged OD that is missing two knobs. I don't use it anymore. Looking for a fuzz, but would consider other trades. It's a great pedal, just doesn't suit my fancy anymore.

http://www.catalinbread.com/SCOD

lemme dig

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Sam Hain

Homebrew UFO for sale $125 or trade...in excellent shape. Shipped ConUs only....

Kick muthafuckin ass pedal but me needs a reverb pedal,TC Electronic Hall of Fame,Holy Grail or another boutique reverb pedal. or decent OD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx5HA50skXs&feature=youtube_gdata_player