One of the best guitar tones ever!!

Started by BrianDamage, November 07, 2011, 10:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Worthless Willie

I would assume he strung them together in order to get various tones from the same pedal?  Dunno.

For the record, though, BFG is God.
What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

Chovie D

Quote from: Worthless Willie on November 10, 2011, 07:50:44 PM
I would assume he strung them together in order to get various tones from the same pedal?  Dunno.

For the record, though, BFG is God.

I never thought of that. :-[ I just assumed they were ALL on.
thats gotta be it tho.

peyotepeddler

yeah, the "tree" was a gimmick, only one on, read that many years back, also read that his live tone is a 100 watt marshall, jmp preamp, into a 1x12 isolated cab

anyway you slice it, most of his "tone" is in his fingers, those little nuances add up:)

mawso

Quote from: Chovie D on November 08, 2011, 09:03:28 AM
supposedly two or three expandoras in a row!!
Pretty sure thats what i read in an interview.

Yeah dude, anything you read in an interview with BFG is almost certainly crap.  Dude is notorious for telling tall tales about the gear he uses.  It's part of his charm.

Worthless Willie

What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

BrianDamage

The dude with the hammer needs to go fuck off.
"My son Jack just got out of rehab, he's 17 years old and he got hooked on Oxycontin and I'm just a little pissed off that he never gave me a few."

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

The Shocker

Well, well, well.  Look what showed up in the mail today!  Late X-mas present to myself.

Sorry for crap cellphone pic.

Baltar

Fuckin' 'ell.  Killer score.  Should be able to pull some sweet tones from it.  Enjoy!!!!
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

The Shocker

Thanks, had a $50 ebay gift card, so got it for $100.  Literally looks new.  Can't wait to hook it up tonight!

hashbrowns

Quote from: BrianDamage on November 11, 2011, 01:59:18 PM
The dude with the hammer needs to go fuck off.

Dude thats the drum tech soundchecking the snare  :D
I am not going to lose another fucking child and another fucking woman, because of cocaine and killing dogs!!! - Ricky

Iron Mtn

grimniggzy