Main Menu

Danelctro pedal closeout

Started by bbottom, December 06, 2011, 03:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimniggzy

bitter

Too bad the majority of them aren't available for shipping. The french toast/corned beef/chicken salad are unavailable at the 3 most local locations.  >:(
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Chovie D

Quote from: bitter on December 06, 2011, 04:13:21 PM
Too bad the majority of them aren't available for shipping. The french toast/corned beef/chicken salad are unavailable at the 3 most local locations.  >:(

yup was gonna grab a couple i dont already have yet but I aint goin into that store if I can help it , so forget it.
If your in the store the chicken salad, tuna melt, french toast, and blt are all worth grabbing. if you can only get one get the chiken salad (or french toast)

bitter

the french toast was one of the 1st effect I ever used. would like to get one someday for the nostalgia factor.

neighbor664

None available for shipping or anywhere for pick up.

Cock tease!!!

I totally would have picked up a few.

Lumpy

The PB&J Delay is available for shipping I believe. Good delay, has a fast/slow option (pedal has two stomp switches).
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

bitter

Quote from: Lumpy on December 06, 2011, 06:30:07 PM
The PB&J Delay is available for shipping I believe. Good delay, has a fast/slow option (pedal has two stomp switches).

When you click the availability option you get...

Shipping and Availability

Shipping: Not available

Store Pickup: Not Available 

Chovie D

where the hell ARE they available then? guitar center?

what kind of cockgobbling promotion is this when you cant even buy the shit they're selling  ???

Lumpy

Flushing Queens location has some. May be a good excuse to go out there, and eat some Chinese food too (biggest Chinatown on the east coast, and food is incredibly cheap. 6 dumplings for a dollar, etc).

Chovie D

say Hi to Fran Drescher (aka The nanny) for me if you go to Flushing

spookstrickland

I just ordered the French Toast! heck ya what a deal.  I wish I was not so broke I would by two of everything.
I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

VOLVO)))

Cool, my bestbuy has most of them...

Also, PROTIP: Guitarcenter.com and musicgoround.com, type in Danelectro (or any company that makes pedals (ibanez is a good one)), find the option "lowest first"

cheap Dano pedals all over, you have to sift through a lot of the FAB stuff, but the good ones are definitely in there.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

kirky

i just bought the phaser, the eq, the chicken salad, the delay.....what others should i get?

liquidsmoke

Any of these true bypass? Some of them don't have level knobs, that is often a problem.

bitter

Quote from: liquidsmoke on December 08, 2011, 01:32:40 AM
Any of these true bypass? Some of them don't have level knobs, that is often a problem.

not at $9.99    ;D

But seriously, I hear ya.

Lumpy

Quote from: kirky on December 08, 2011, 01:20:11 AM
i just bought the phaser, the eq, the chicken salad, the delay.....what others should i get?

French Toast octave distortion (high... think Hendrix) and Chili Dog (low octave, burly) both good.

spookstrickland

Just picked up my French toast at the Beaverton Best buy and played the Chili Dog and decided to buy it too for 7.99 fuck ya!  almost all the other pedals were sold out though.
I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org