Matt Pike has a signature pickup now

Started by Instant Dan, December 13, 2011, 10:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hashbrowns

The dirty hesher hahaha. I wonder if they're any good. Probably not 200 dollars good though. Heard lace pickups rock but I've spent less on a bass.
I am not going to lose another fucking child and another fucking woman, because of cocaine and killing dogs!!! - Ricky

Instant Dan

Everyone seems to be raving about those Drop N' Gain as the best passive alternative to EMG's.

VOLVO)))

Lace makes solid pickups. I'm trying to decide if I'm enough of a fanboi to pick these up.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

clockwork green

They'll probably be about $100. Seems like Lace wants to branch out. I think they're most known for pickups for Clapton. Also the super high output seems against high vintage Les Paul tone.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

Ayek

It said in the first line that these are Lace's first signature pickups. That's rad that the honor goes to Matt. Who woulda thought?

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Worthless Willie

I wonder if they come with a special "icepick to the ears" setting, or if it's just on all the time?

;D
What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

yesca

pretty cool. i was diggin the lace drop n gains that scott wino demoed for em

bitter

I'm gonna stick with my paf styled buckers.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

justinhedrick

i am not enough of a fan boi. jake, you buy them, then in 3 or 4 years, i'll do a free trade with you for something i have . . . DEAL?

VOLVO)))

Fuck you guys, you just wait until my signature pickup comes out. Each set will have a different name printed on it, identifying one hater from any point in my life. JUSTINHEDRICK is edition number one. Then all 9 of the pussies ignoring me on this website.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

clockwork green

I hope the sell out talk is in jest. I don't see Matt Pike changing his songs to follow some trendy sound. If he actually believes in the product and is involved in designing the sound then he's just doing what we all want to.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

justinhedrick

Quote from: SunnO))) on December 13, 2011, 05:31:25 PM
Fuck you guys, you just wait until my signature pickup comes out. Each set will have a different name printed on it, identifying one hater from any point in my life. JUSTINHEDRICK is edition number one. Then all 9 of the pussies ignoring me on this website.

super duper! i'll buy a set with my name on it. i'd be the ULTIMATE SELL OUT!

oh, and clockwork: it is in jest. matt seems pretty genuine.

Worthless Willie

I'd sell out in a motherfucking heartbeat, and so would anybody with a lick of sense.  World's gonna end soon anyway, so who really gives a fuck?

Damn, Jake, 9 people?  WTF?  Losers.
What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

bitter

Yeah, I want him to make some $$$. He's always had "signature" stuff. Maybe his name wasn't directly on it, but he's always had custom gear.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

VOLVO)))

Quote from: Worthless Willie on December 13, 2011, 06:07:57 PM
I'd sell out in a motherfucking heartbeat, and so would anybody with a lick of sense.  World's gonna end soon anyway, so who really gives a fuck?

Damn, Jake, 9 people?  WTF?  Losers.

Yeah, I know, right? I'm devastated. I know at least three of them are Dingy aliases. None of them are willb.

Just wait until my signature pickups come out. 19k neck, 31k bridge. NO DYNAMICS.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.