Main Menu

My band's new EP for free

Started by Corey Y, December 16, 2011, 05:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Blakk

This was acctually rather good stuff. Awesome! Thanks! I'm gonna torture the neighbourghs with this for sure!

:D

VOLVO)))

Here's some more of what I did with that blast pack, hahaha. It's shitty, fun boy is it fun...
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

DustinAR

This is awesome. Where are you guys from?

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

DustinAR

VOLVO)))

Quote from: DustinAR on January 01, 2012, 06:36:10 PM
Whoops...sorry, meant Corey Y.

He's across the country somewhere special.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Corey Y

Yeah, we're from California. Not the fun parts.

Corey Y

Los Angeles and San Francisco, and their outlying areas. When you say "California" that what people generally picture. There's about 400 miles of cultural wasteland between them.

Chovie D

dig it. vocals are awesome. go go!

Corey Y

My friend Bryan does the vocals, which is the main reason I wanted to do the band. He does angry and nihilistic like nobody's business.

Hemisaurus

Quote from: Corey Y on January 01, 2012, 08:13:41 PM
Los Angeles and San Francisco, and their outlying areas. When you say "California" that what people generally picture. There's about 400 miles of cultural wasteland between them.
Cool, those would be the places I'd avoid, too much traffic ;)

Corey Y

I'm not a real big fan of either actually. They have a hell of a lot more fun and culture than Salinas for sure, but I hate crowds and driving. I lived in SF for a few months about 13 years ago and it was enough for me. I'm not much of a social butterfly though. It's all the same to this hermit anyway, doesn't really matter much what's outside the cave.

Hemisaurus

Hah, you're on the same highway as Oxnard, a friend of mine from back home was from there, he used to drum for Dr Know ;)

Corey Y

Dr Know was good. Oxnard has had it's share of good hardcore bands. "Nardcore" as they say.

BrianDamage

Well Corey since you dig the punk you might enjoy this.  It is the punk band I was in back in the mid/late 90's. We were called Uncle $am's Misguided Children. I was living in Joplin, MO at the time.

http://www.mediafire.com/?165ocjyh26napjo
"My son Jack just got out of rehab, he's 17 years old and he got hooked on Oxycontin and I'm just a little pissed off that he never gave me a few."

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

peyotepeddler

ha ha cheers once again!!!!!!!!!!

i really love this, short, sweet, and to the point!

there is a great urgency to this that totally pumps me up!

you really want more of each song, but thats the beauty of it!