Main Menu

My first drummer....

Started by RAGER, January 06, 2012, 02:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAGER

in my first band sent me a Farcebook friend request.  Here's his profile.  I hope you can see his pics.   https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000945200479

Played a lot of killer keggers in high school with this guy.  He always had a huge drumset that he didn't know how to play half of.  He was also major christian and I always thought he was in the closet.  We had to play some Stryper songs sometimes but he had a great place to practice and owned the p.a. so I bit my tongue sometimes.  Total douche.  He always over thought everything and considered himself super pro drummer dude.

Again I hope you can see his pics.  Still takes himself way to seriously.
No Focus Pocus

grimniggzy

I can only see his main pic. Doesn't look like hes in the closet anymore. 8)

hashbrowns

Wow look at his pic and the music he likes. What a douche you're right LOL.
I am not going to lose another fucking child and another fucking woman, because of cocaine and killing dogs!!! - Ricky

grimniggzy

rayinreverse

his drumset is what really bothers me. he has about 9 cymbals too many.

Discö Rice

I can't quite find the words, but if I had to define "douchebag", all I'd need is a link to that profile. He reminds me of Lars Ulrich and G.O.B. from Arrested Development rolled into one.
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

chille01

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Metal and Beer

"Ready for change and growth. Looking to build a career in the music business and become very successful, and help other people make their dreams a reality. "Pave the way for others dreams" of music and creativity..."

How about you pave the way to these plums, pal  :::grabs junk:::   ;D
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

RAGER

Ready for change and growth?  Yer 42 pal.

He's was always super materialistic.  Fucktard
No Focus Pocus

chille01

Right... but if you did friend him, think of the endless stream of drivel like that you could laugh at and post here?  Or even better... follow him on twitter.  The platform for shit that is too inane to even post on facebook.

RAGER

Here is a great quote from Michael Jordan:
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying". Well said.
Share · December 19, 2011 at 12:15pm via mobile ·

10 people like this.
        Bracy Wevers yup....
        December 19, 2011 at 12:21pm
        Jared Throop Good one.
        December 19, 2011 at 12:22pm
        Linda Hoffman Long very good!!
        December 19, 2011 at 5:26pm

Wade Steele
Hey Larry! It has been a long time since we have talked. How long have you been in Franklin? Hope you are staying busy. Thanks for connecting, take care!
December 16, 2011 at 6:26pm near Kennewick, WA ·

Larry Wardlaw Yes it has. It's great here we love it! Christian music scene everywhere and lots of musicians. My kinda town. ;)
        Hope all is well with your music and your family.
        December 16, 2011 at 6:32pm

Teresa Brown-Betschart
these are awesome pictures!!! so glad you shared....i love seeing you all so happy! even looks like the piano man has a smile.....God Bless you guys....
December 12, 2011 at 8:34pm near Kelso, WA ·

Larry Wardlaw likes this.
        Larry Wardlaw Thanks Teresa. We miss you and hope to see you someday soon. This has been a great move for us and it's very stretching, but we are growing. So glad for technology to stay close and in touch. Take care.
        December 20, 2011 at 11:02pm via mobile

Tracie Hill Tandy
Thinking about you guys...Praying all is going well with you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Love you!
December 8, 2011 at 9:40am ·

Larry Wardlaw Why did I miss this?! Sorry! Thank you for your prayers, they are well needed. We do love it here and are growing all around. I hope you and all your family have a great Christmas and enjoy your family. Time is short and seems like it's just flying by. I love you Trace and tell the family I said hi and life is good.
        December 20, 2011 at 4:03pm · 1
        Tracie Hill Tandy Thank you! Love you and Merry Christmas to all.
        December 20, 2011 at 4:18pm

Jan Jones
It is so good to see you and your family following the desires the Lord has put in your heart. You are truly gifted and I pray you will find favor and the connections you need in Tennessee, Give my love to Penny and Sarah. The other kids won't remember me :)
No Focus Pocus

Chovie D

at first i was all like "aw man, its not cool to publicly rip on some guy who freind requested you"...but then I looked at the profile and I  was all like "OMG! what a fucking mega douche!" ;)

VOLVO)))

three words.

Prog. metal. Drummer.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Pundan

Hah, he likes "The Passion of the Christ"

Worthless Willie

I dunno...he looks pretty rad.

What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith