Venison

Started by dunwichamps, January 18, 2012, 08:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dunwichamps

mortlock

looks very scrump..ive done venison steaks like that with eggs and homefries many times for breakfast..

dunwichamps

Quote from: mortlock on January 18, 2012, 11:35:55 PM
looks very scrump..ive done venison steaks like that with eggs and homefries many times for breakfast..

yea it was quite nice.

RAGER

I could do wondrous things with that cut of meat.
No Focus Pocus

grimniggzy

I can get with it. Stuff is delicious.

sleestak

Quote from: dunwichamps on January 18, 2012, 08:28:16 PM
Made this 2nite

I love the double starch of the last pic.  Plus the meat looks bombsquad.
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

mortlock

i noticed the double startch as well..solid choice..fuck the green veggies..haha

dunwichamps

yea it was a damn full course meal, ground venison burrito + Doritos (wat else) then Venison steaks + mac and cheese and mashed potatoes

MadJohnShaft

Some days chickens, some days feathers

libertycaps

re: OP. That was sad and kinda gross. You can't cook. Go fuck.

GodShifter

Outside of the double starch thumbs up, that meat looks really bad, dude. I'm not sure if venison is supposed to be cooked like that or what, but the meat looks raw and frying a steak in a pan is usually a bad idea. Not my thing.

dunwichamps

the steal was rarer but venison gets real tough quick, not much fat on the meat to work with. The ground venison was cooked completely (if your thinking i took the meat from the first pic then served it, that is not what happened, its just a mid cook picture) and i then quickly baked it with the shells to melt the cheese,

to each his own, my friends liked it, first time venison eaters

I,Galactus

"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

GodShifter

Shit, that looks good!!

RAGER

filet mignon seared in duck fat.......Ohmygod
No Focus Pocus

libertycaps

Quote from: RAGER on January 23, 2012, 05:46:16 PM
filet mignon seared in duck fat.......Ohmygod
Now that's proper cooking.

sleestak

My step-dad-in-law does deer processing in Johnstown pa and does venison bacon wrapped and medium/medium-rare and it's awesome.  Also the deer stroganoff he makes is very good.
Killing threads is my business and business is good.