breakfast

Started by Demon Lung, February 03, 2012, 11:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mortlock

fucking rager..NOBODY eats breakfast on the planet better that rager. fuck. all my breakfasts suck.

Gigi

Breakfast is awesome...you are right though...NO ONE has breakfast as yummy as Rager does!

astroman

Quote from: I,Galactus on June 12, 2012, 09:28:40 AM
I just recently got on board the egg in a basket train and am enjoying the ride. 

Is the cheddar and salsa just topping, or is it more intrinsically incorporated?  What's your fat of choice - butter or bacon grease?

yeah, just a topping.....and butter

RAGER

a couple recent breakfasts.

No Focus Pocus

juggernaut

Let me see if I can guess that one...

Fresh guac, corn and tomato salsa, poached egg over refried beans\corn tortilla with tomatillo sauce

close?

RAGER

close but that's a green habanero sauce
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

chorizo,pintos,cotija,fried egg,tomatoes,tortilla
No Focus Pocus

Soundgardenia

I'm now extremely depressed about my breakfast... :( that looks so tasty...
I could play Stairway to Heaven when I was twelve... Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was twenty-two... I think that says quite a lot..

RAGER

I'd share but you're quite far away :-\
No Focus Pocus

Soundgardenia

I just had two huge pieces of codfish shipped from Portugal... I'm sure you could arrange something! ;)
I could play Stairway to Heaven when I was twelve... Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was twenty-two... I think that says quite a lot..

Soundgardenia

Ok... So after scavenging my fridge and deciding I was too lazy to go to the store to buy bagels, red onions and capers, I present you lox and cream cheese in toasted pita:

Sally

Quote from: RAGER on September 15, 2012, 12:47:59 PM

Love, love chorizo but the soy version. That dish looks like heaven!

RAGER

Quote from: Soundgardenia on September 15, 2012, 01:07:32 PM
I just had two huge pieces of codfish shipped from Portugal... I'm sure you could arrange something! ;)
I'm curious as to why you would have frozen fish shipped in and not buy fresh.  i s Portuguese frozen cod better than fresh locally.  Ours is usually Alaskan up here and is probably frozen too.  Just wondering.  i should probably know the answer.
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Quote from: Sally on September 15, 2012, 01:40:35 PM

Love, love chorizo but the soy version. That dish looks like heaven!
Yes heaven now. hell later in the form of muchas gaseous.
No Focus Pocus

Soundgardenia

Again, yours is frozen too ;) I buy the alaskan one a lot as well, but the norwegian one was actually a gift from a friend visiting from Portugal.

Sally

You made both made me hungry. After an appointment I stopped off at one of my favorite places...Newsroom Cafe and had this delight...The tamale con huevo.

http://www.newsroomthecafe.com/menu.html

strangelight

will u marry me?

Demon Lung

I don't think thats kosher though strange

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

black

Doctor's orders.

I don't think even RAGER could fancy up this crap.

(or could he?)

At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

Lumpy

Drinking it out of a glass would help (unless you need it to be portable). Colder is better, too.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Soundgardenia

decided not to half ass breakfast this morning and went out to actually buy bagels to go with the salmon and cream cheese, also added some red onions and capers to it :)

Minty breath!

Sally

I like the espresso cup & saucer!

RAGER

Breakfast the other morning
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

wow..amazing as usual..