quick little lunch

Started by RAGER, February 08, 2012, 03:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAGER

I'm sure you would dig it.
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

theres no doubt about that..it looks fucking amazing..

NCR600

Not lunch (it's my dinner time) and no pics, because I've already eaten the shit out of it, but a can of Santamaria Portuguese sardines in hot sauce, a handful of salted capers, some balsamic and cracked pepper on toasted sourdough is rocking my world right now. Fast, and cost all of 2 bucks.

I reckon this would work alright with some fresh sardines, done ceviche style with some lemon juice, vinegar and chilli. Might have a crack at that this weekend.

mortlock

i had no idea you could get that in depth with sardines..you got me curious..

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

mertzy

RAGER

Lunch a few days ago.  Roasted cauliflower with marninara and grana padano.
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Jjigae (kimchi soup) for lunch today.

No Focus Pocus

mortlock

talk to me about the bread the grinder was on..it looks amazing. please adopt me.

RAGER

That would be focaccia from new seasons
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

strangelight

where's all the soup in your pho?

i made some guacamole today for lunch.

don't look like much, but all the ingredients were fresh off the farm and goddamn delicious. it was really hot, too, because i dumped a lot of jalapeƱo chile sauce in it.

GodShifter

Why does it look so chunky? Did you put potatoes in it  ??? Cauliflower  ???

Demon Lung

She obviously cut the avocado in chunks instead of mushing it. A lot of the wetbacks make it like that man. You live in Texas and you didn't know that!

GodShifter

No, my ex "wetback" mother-in-law, made it chunky, but I assure you, it didn't look like that. Maybe it's the picture or the lighting or something. It just looks real weird to me.

strangelight

yeah, i cut the avocado in chunks and didn't mush it much, but i also cut the onions in really big chunks. i wanted to dice them up but my eyes were watering like a motherfucker and i couldn't stand it, so i left the onion pieces pretty large.

Demon Lung

Quote from: GodShifter on January 11, 2013, 10:20:39 PM
No, my ex "wetback" mother-in-law, made it chunky, but I assure you, it didn't look like that. Maybe it's the picture or the lighting or something. It just looks real weird to me.
did you get offended by my wetback comment? My stepfather is a straight up right off the bus with a chicken in his hand wetback. Of course he is a successful American entrepreneur now but that Is besides the point. He really did swim across. Told me about it many many times

RAGER

Quit stinkn' up my thread everybody plz.
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

crissgill

Served with butter lettuce and greens tossed with marinated shallots and shaved apple in a lemon vinaigrette.

justinhedrick

I had buffalo chicken tacos today. they were awesome.

yeezuz

had sushi (futomaki roll with wasabi tobico and some plain takuan roll) and what i'm assuming is an American-Chinese dish, Cheese and Crab Casserole. entering food coma.

ez

whipped up spaghettis with wild garlic pesto today for myself and some friends I'm staying with.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

RAGER

RAGER RICE BOWL.  Columbian beans, chipotle crema, hogao, avocado, and feta with rice on the bottom.

No Focus Pocus

deleted account

Quote from: RAGER on January 12, 2013, 03:03:54 AM
Quit stinkn' up my thread everybody plz.

I just fuckin' read this.  post of the year