Mother gave me her slow cooker, recipes?

Started by Instant Dan, February 13, 2012, 02:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparkle Motion

^ That doesn't look tedious at all.  How does it taste?

Tonight we had brined and charcoal rotisseried game gens with grilled asparagus, burrata, and guanciale.  Fucking money.  I want to marry my charcoal rotisserie.
"There ain't much difference between the man I wanna be and the man that I really am."

MadJohnShaft

Mine has been buried under snow and ice and now the backyard is a mud pit so I haven't been able to use my Weber Rotisserie at all this winter. A brined chicken wrapped in bacon cooked on there is the best food I can produce.
Some days chickens, some days feathers

Sparkle Motion

I use the rotisserie more than I use my grill lately.  So much easier to serve a crowd.

Shaft - Is your rotisserie for gas or charcoal?
"There ain't much difference between the man I wanna be and the man that I really am."

Jor el

I have never owned, nor used, a grill.

Damn.
What Would Scooby Do ?

RAGER

Did your mother have any kids that lived?
No Focus Pocus

Sparkle Motion

Quote from: Jor el on March 17, 2014, 07:27:01 PM

I have never owned, nor used, a grill.

Damn.
Damn, dude. We need to get you to North Carolina. I use my grill/rotisserie 2 or 3 times a week. 

MadJohnShaft

Charcoal... the weber one for the kettle is really nice - you get a big metal ring that's sits on top and a rotieserre sword to hold the chicken and the motor.

It might fit on the gas one too, never thought to try.  I have four grills but I think the smokey Joe is done for now.

Some days chickens, some days feathers

Sparkle Motion

^That is the same model that I have.  I want to marry it.  How long have you had it and what have you cooked on it?