Archer

Started by juggernaut, February 24, 2012, 01:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I,Galactus

"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

neighbor664

Really great show! I checked it out on Netflix after seeing this thread. I am at episode 10 of season 2.

juggernaut

Quote from: neighbor664 on February 25, 2013, 06:08:44 PM
Really great show! I checked it out on Netflix after seeing this thread. I am at episode 10 of season 2.

All of season 3 is fantastic.  You got a lot of good viewing ahead of you.

I,Galactus

http://www.avclub.com/articles/archer-gets-a-fifth-season-jon-hamm-and-a-possible,93084/
Quote... Jon Hamm appearing in the two-part finale as "Captain Murphy, the possibly deranged commander of an undersea laboratory."

FUCK YEAH SEALAB 2021 LOVE

"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

neighbor664

Netflix has just added Season 3. Just in time for me, as I'd just finished season 2.

strangelight

i aspire to be pam.

juggernaut

I,Galactus

Quote from: strangelight on March 15, 2013, 11:41:47 PM
i aspire to be pam.

A noble endeavor.  Sploosh it up, gal.

Quote from: juggernaut on March 17, 2013, 01:46:24 PM
:D  "Yeah... I think you're ready."

I,Galactus

Kazak is my new favorite character.  His audio was realistic enough to piss off my dogs.   :D

Also, pantsuit field agent pam!

strangelight

i hope kazak stays.

this show never disappoints.

juggernaut

Quote from: strangelight on March 25, 2013, 01:17:47 PM
i hope kazak stays.

this show never disappoints.

He thinks he's people!

I,Galactus

Also overjoyed to find out Nightcrawler is Archer's favorite X-man / thing with a prehensile tail.

bitter

Man, this show is funny. Worth it alone for the running jokes. My faves are "danger zone" and...

Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan