Main Menu

Artwork from the old site

Started by hayseed, March 15, 2012, 12:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hayseed

Kind of off the subject of gear but....
On the old stoner rock/Allthatisheavy site , there was some cool artwork particularly the chick playing guitar by the Green amp stack. Anybody know who did that artwork and a website that is is viewable on?

I know stupid question right? I am getting a some ink done soon and I wanted to show the guy that picture and let him vamp on it a bit...just for ideas.
"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC

Volume

I used to have that as the background pic on my old phone, but lost it when the phone broke down.  :-\

dunwichamps

Quote from: hayseed on March 15, 2012, 12:39:48 PM
On the old stoner rock/Allthatisheavy site , there was some cool artwork particularly the chick playing guitar by the Green amp stack. Anybody know who did that artwork and a website that is is viewable on?

I know stupid question right? I am getting a some ink done soon and I wanted to show the guy that picture and let him vamp on it a bit...just for ideas.

you mean this

Lumpy

You can access the old site using 'the Wayback Machine' and nosing around a little (google 'wayback machine')
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

hayseed

Quote from: dunwichamps on March 15, 2012, 01:00:29 PM

you mean this

Thats it! Thank you very much (in my best Andy Kaufman voice)! I used to have that pic stapled up in my cubicle at my short lived office job. Bad ass...
"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC

dunwichamps

Quote from: hayseed on March 15, 2012, 01:41:08 PM
Quote from: dunwichamps on March 15, 2012, 01:00:29 PM

you mean this

Thats it! Thank you very much (in my best Andy Kaufman voice)! I used to have that pic stapled up in my cubicle at my short lived office job. Bad ass...

no problemo man i got it of the EA fan site FB photo page

bitter

I miss Fanny Jo Stingray.  :-*

EDIT: Speaking of artwork from the old site, where's Eyeprod these days? I know he's posted here but has been absent as of late. He did some cool artwork of guys from the old board. Post 'em if you got 'em!
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

hayseed

Just got back from the old site...I'm a little choked up right now......

That Malleus site is very cool. I didn't realize how much of that artwork I have seen but not had a name to attach to it.

Ayek

Remember the first sr.com t-shirt Danno got printed had Fanny Jo Stingray naked on a rock? Not many folk bought one, someone summed it up with 'if you got a naked chick on yer shirt, you got less chance of seeing one in real life'. Or something.