Wino

Ronnie James Dio

Johnny Rotten

Dave Vanian

Brian Connolly

Marc Bolan

David Bowie

David Johansen
"My son Jack just got out of rehab, he's 17 years old and he got hooked on Oxycontin and I'm just a little pissed off that he never gave me a few."

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

agent of change

Voice teacher for opera rates metal singers (Bruce Dickinson, Rob Halford, Dio, King Diamond, and Ozzy):

www.invisibleoranges.com/2010/07/ask-a-real-musician-5-classic-male-metal-singers

/toodumbtofigureouthyperlink
We didn't come here for economic politics or religious bickering, we came to rock.

thisissomeguy

Roger Daltrey (He once said that thing that bummed him out the most about Jim Morrison dying was that Jim still owed him a drink, lol.)
Alice Cooper
Lemmy
Ozzy (Black Sabbath era.)
Iggy Pop (He's ferocious on Funhouse and Raw Power.)
Bon Scott
Joey Ramone
More intense than playing a game of Battleship with Roger Waters.

ledzep522

Well i think Mick Jagger is the best frontman of all time along with Robert Plant

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

Demon Lung

What's the jethro Tull guys name?

BrianDamage

Ian Anderson

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
"My son Jack just got out of rehab, he's 17 years old and he got hooked on Oxycontin and I'm just a little pissed off that he never gave me a few."

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

sleestak

I am such a wino fanboy so: Wino.   No dude has that kind of intensity, pedigree and pure and heavy chops.
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

eoin_not_ian

Phil Lynott

Ian 'Wooo/Baby!' Astbury

John Garcia

Cornell pre-1999

Fuck it, when I was 15 Eddie Vedder. There I said it. Its out there in public.

dogfood

I've seen shit loads of good ones but the aforementioned David Yow is hands down the best front man.  HANDS DOWN.
Problem solving whiskey!

mortlock

Quote from: dogfood on November 11, 2013, 11:48:29 PM
I've seen shit loads of good ones but the aforementioned David Yow is hands down the best front man.  HANDS DOWN.
my old band opened for the jesus lizard at bostons in tempe az 94-95ish.. I never did get to see them play as I was arrested in the parking lot shortly after we played.. 

MikeyT

What was the charge, Garbage Plate At Large?
'Seven doctors couldn't help my head,
They said, "You better quit, son, before you're dead".'

mortlock

possession of a green substance. much to my dismay, i found out the hard way that arizona is a zero tollerance state. i was operating under a new york mindset.

MikeyT

Well, uh... (tries to think of some words to comfort Mortlock)... here's another state of mind which might sooth you:

'Seven doctors couldn't help my head,
They said, "You better quit, son, before you're dead".'

RacerX

Bon Scott. He's dreamy.

Vince hogs all the screen time, tho...
Livin' The Life.

Stoney Pete

Come on guys, let's face it... the ultimate front man is Lemmy... he did more drugs, more booze, more women, more riffs, more gigs, more growling and more volume than all of them other dudes combined... he is one big middle finger in the shape of a man... he is the embpodiment of rock&roll, with his wart and his thin hair waving in the wind machine... he is so cool, he doesn't even have to move around on stage... he just gently swings his pelvis and the girls start swooning... well a certain type of girls at least, the right type... obviously he is getting a bit feeble nowadays... but he used to be the shit.... he already was in Hawkwind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chGvAlMRick

mortlock

he's like fuckin 70, give him a break. do NOT call lemmy feeble. what the fuck is wrong with you.. 

Stoney Pete

sorry I fucked up... hope that Lemmy won't find out my adress...

Also I would like to add to my list that Lemmy wracked more stuff than any other....

Here is one nice vid from the distant past: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=793FJddGk9s

This shit just keeps me laughing....

JLKOWAL

• DAVID COVERDALE
    ROBERT PLANT
    JIM DANDY MANGRUM
    CARL McCOY