Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 57

Author Topic: Sasquatch Activity  (Read 70330 times)

mortlock

• FOCUS: 112
    • HADES MINING CO
Re: Sasquatch Activity
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2012, 12:44:18 AM »

lazar back engineered the sport model..i have the interview art bell did with him on coast to coast. its on cassette. it fucking rules hard. i also have art bells interview with mandman mike marcum on cassette..which is sick as fuck also..  

Jötun

• FOCUS: -162
  • Doomier Than Thou
    • Kin of Ettins
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2012, 12:44:28 AM »

..so is ufos are real from 1979.

Ha! Saw a copy of the book today. More irony...

bitter

• FOCUS: 1465
  • Everyone is statistically dead at age 100.
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2012, 12:45:06 AM »

No... My dad didn't work at Area 51...

Or so you think...
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Jor el

• FOCUS: 3379
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2012, 01:50:54 AM »

I think my FBI file has been flagged....thanks to my foolish shenanigans at Area 51
What Would Scooby Do ?

<<Only registered users can see images, please register or login>>

mortlock

• FOCUS: 112
    • HADES MINING CO
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2012, 01:56:42 AM »

I think my FBI file has been flagged....thanks to my foolish shenanigans at Area 51
if thats true you should stop posting here..youre about to get us all in trouble.

MikeyT

• FOCUS: 753
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2012, 03:02:59 AM »

"Their energy is intense".  What does that mean?   I'd be more persuaded if their smell was intense, or something actually tangible.  "Energy" is the sort of word those New-Agey twats use when they're describing something that doesn't exist, except in their own imaginations.

If a sasquatch ate a garbage plate, his energy smell might be intense.

'Seven doctors couldn't help my head,
They said, "You better quit, son, before you're dead".'

dong ytown

• FOCUS: -3270
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2012, 03:34:38 PM »

I'm friends with one bigfoot. I was usually scared to look over and see him next to me when he would do his usualy "I was waiting for you" alarm, thousand pound foot falls are mistaken for nothing else, or a tree break. Oh his growl, I can go on and on. But finally he was nice enough to be waiting in front of me and moved off of the trail a few feet so I can pass him really close, and when I got close enough I did look up at him to verify all of my biggest fears, I mean as if proceeding forward when you hear his footfalls moving slightly off the trail so you can pass wasn't enough for me to question my own sanity, I just use the experience I have getting out of deadly situations and play cool. He just wanted to see my flip phone up close, he'd always signal to me from down the road or something right when I'd flip it open to use the light to see the trail I cut through, so his foot falls are on the trail this time right when I flip it open and I heard him move off so I can pass, I instinctually went for it knowing I wouldn't have to turn my head to look at him, felt safe like he was letting me pass, but man seeing his size. This shit's so scary you just repress your memories, and when the memories come back so do the nightmares.

Any nonbelievers can come by my house in Youngstown and I'll bring you right to sasquatch, so people can call you crazy for knowing they exist as well. I won't fail you as long as the weather's right. Me and riffinhead pretty much have them all figured out. I'm not going in alone anymore, I've done it enough with no one to share it with, 30 encounters I can list in order, I'm the expert on them, I've befriended a big one. I'm sick of telling all the stories, actually. I don't fucking care what you believe.

We'll get footage this year, if I have support because I don't care to do it alone, I've only had a few encounters this year and a few last year, just passing by in a car at night. I'd like to see someone try to catch one and cage it. Impossible. This thing will squash a gorilla.
Mayor of Y-town.

dong ytown

« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2012, 03:40:57 PM »

I don't know how tall it was, 8 1/2 feet, 9 feet, 10 feet? I know he was much higher than the 7 foot basketball players I'd lift weights next to down on campus, but in that situation and the quick peak I took at him and my eyes following him up to his shoulders and top of his head, he's just facing me, his shoulders were higher than them 7 foot basketball players, but still I'm not in a scientific frame of mind to calculate an accurate estimate in that situation, I'm just trying to pass by him as he lets me.

I'm by far not the only witness around here. Stories get buried and forgotten, just sick of people calling you crazy because they're all jealous for not being a witness to them.

you have to establish a pattern. first they'll observe you and signal to each other that you're coming, tree knocks in the distance. then after a while they'll give you some warnings and scare you out of there, tell you to keep moving if you stop to take a piss or smoke break on a picnic table, it's time to go he's right fucking there. he gives you no time either, and before you get out he's closed ground on you without you hearing him coming, then he lets you know. like I told riffinhead he always throws rock 20 degrees off and from very close, 60-70 feet, they don't bounce and roll far and he could hit you if he wanted to but doesn't. eventually his warning come from right on the side of the road as you pass by him, just too scared to look over. I'm lucky to have seen him, but he'll always stalk you out and beyond the darkness. just stop for a few seconds, he'll let you know and there's never any mistaking what it is, just too fucking big and powerful, opposeable thumbs, hell he even left me foot prints when I decided to wait until daylight to pass through there, sort of an invitation directly to me not to break our communication patterns and as far as we've come.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 03:49:01 PM by dong ytown »
Mayor of Y-town.

Danny G

• FOCUS: -2983
    • Danny G Music
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2012, 05:19:43 PM »

Dunksquatch

The less you have, the less there is to separate you from the music -- Henry Rollins

http://dannygrocks.com
http://dannygrocks.blogspot.com

Jötun

• Doomier Than Thou
    • Kin of Ettins
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2012, 06:19:52 PM »

You know what I find ironic is that even though there's more evident for sasquatch, the majority of people thumb their noses at the idea while believing in an idea as ridiculous as god.

bitter

« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2012, 06:29:17 PM »

It doesn't help when people create hoaxes. The Patterson footage was discredited in the late 90's, yet people still keep examining it. I can't tell if it is serious examination to prove validity or if they just need material for the tv shows?

Then you have those rednecks from a couple years back that tried to pass off a monkey suit packed in an ice chest. There were samples taken and everything  ::)

cat shepard

• FOCUS: 137
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2012, 07:42:55 PM »

They're starting to find him around here, with beautiful hair & 6 fingers per hand!

bitter

« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2012, 07:44:02 PM »

Instead of them, HIM!  :D :D :D

Jötun

• Doomier Than Thou
    • Kin of Ettins
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2012, 08:04:22 PM »

The Patterson footage was discredited in the late 90's, yet people still keep examining it.

That film keeps riding the credit/discredit rollercoaster. "Experts say..." vs "Skeptics say..."

bitter

« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2012, 08:11:14 PM »

I say, time to wrap it up.

dong ytown

« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2012, 11:38:49 PM »

I thought I posted 15 bigfoot videos the last thread this came up. the fakes never have the conehead. I have about 40 real ones on a file. just type bigfoot on youtube and search the links on the side, for every real video there's 10 fakes so you need to sift through, just look for the conehead, you can tell them are always real, the movements, the love handles, the bulk, just look for the conehead. coneheads are functional for super strong jaw muscles.
Mayor of Y-town.

mutantcolors

• FOCUS: -32
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2012, 02:48:46 AM »

...and what is a squatch that can't chomp the fuck out of some trees like a beaver, or chew on a herd of elk or something?

Nothing. That's what.

dong ytown

« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2012, 03:24:52 AM »

that's funny.
Mayor of Y-town.

Muffin Man

• FOCUS: 241
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2012, 03:26:37 AM »

haha  :D

Bro. Righteous

• FOCUS: 17
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2012, 01:34:26 PM »

Right-on Dong, way to dunk - heard 'ol riffinhead be using some of your Squatch stories for published book on go and been in contact - good stuff, actually I hear, may be coming to your end of town too.

I better shut-up now. heh.
I ain't drunk - I'm just drinkin...

riffinhead

• FOCUS: 13
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2012, 03:34:19 PM »

« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 01:09:03 AM by riffinhead »

fudgesword3

• FOCUS: -20
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2012, 05:32:33 PM »

I made a sex tape with a lady samquatch.

Chovie D

• FOCUS: -125
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2012, 05:40:22 PM »

I made a sex tape with a lady samquatch.

this her?

dong ytown

« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2012, 05:45:15 PM »

I still wish I would have got picks of the foot prints he left me, I passed them for weeks, set my foot inside of them, the went down the hill for 150 feet down the side of a newly paved road in the park where a new curb was constructed and the clay ground between the curb and the cliff was smoothed out by the construction workers, bigfoot put some big deep tracks all the way down for me to find because I'm the one he was missing. he doesn't just leave tracks for us, he went the entire way down the hill. my weight couldn't even put a dent in that clay, his prints were deep, very long strides I couldn't reach without leaping, and my shoe fit 2/3 the size of each step. every time I'd stand there and study the prints, looking at my phone and how the memory was too full to take pictures, but now wish I would have erased some stuff to make room for these shots. they eroded away after a while, and grass grew in or something.

so I too believe they're incredibly smart creatures and this one in particular is trying to communicate with me in not only a territorial way but also a curiosity way, he built trust in me, but that's when I said fuck that I'm not going in the dark again, I'm not forgetting this anymore, so he left me tracks for daytime. we'd gotten too close to just let it go. this thing is insane, it's his yard and he sees all.

I believe one big one holds down the area in the park between the first two lakes, and another big one holds down the area between the second two lakes, and they need to be big ones to hold down those easy feeding grounds. maybe they have families. I'm thinking maybe one of them roams the woods that sprawl the west side outside of the park, to the power lines, and cut through neighborhoods up to a wooded area where an adjacent apartment complex I heard a big squatch kill a cat outside the window I was trying to sleep at 4 am trying to come down from some shit we did that night, we both heard it and talked about it the next morning concluding it was bigfoot, the vicious roar when it lunged at the cat trapping it in the patio right below our balcony, caught the cat, and squeezed the life out of it as you heard the cat's dying whine, then the thing ran off and was gone before I could even think of getting off the couch to take a look. headed back towards them woods, behind the buildings and musta skipped over a parking lot to get back.

it's roar is pretty bad, but it's growl is just massive, like a sleepy growl to let you know you're passing him in the woods, he did that from about 120 feet or so, you don't mistake what it is and you come to the realization that this thing will take an African lion and drop it on its head, just walk home from there on thinking jesus fucking christ did I make a hell of a discovery tonight, and he's cool enough not to kill me! every time I go in there I put it in the back of my head that he's in there, but I pretend nothing's in there so I can be brave enough to go in the dark and get home quicker, but if the weather's right you get confirmations. don't remember any encounters during clear moonlit skies, just when it's dark, but not too dark where you can't discern the road from the side of the road and things are moving around all around you you're just hoping you don't trip on a raccoon because you can't see them and they can't see you. also rain muffles any sound travel. we have it all figured out.
Mayor of Y-town.

Jor el

• FOCUS: 3379
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2012, 09:54:19 PM »

Those that aren't aware, sasquatch use wood knocks and whistles to signal each other.

I dig stories aboot Aliens, UFOs, Paranormal, Cryptozoology, yadda, yadda, yadda....but when folks make statements like, "Ghosts communicate by using EMF" or "Samsquanch do this"...that's when you lose me.
What Would Scooby Do ?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 57