Lettuce

Started by mortlock, April 01, 2012, 11:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mortlock

I love boston lettuce..

Lumpy

Boston is butterylicious, but as a single dude I've practically eliminated lettuce from my shopping list, except the pre-washed/bagged kind (tired of throwing out bags of half-eaten wilting or rotting produce). Boston is almost practical for me (one head/one serving) but I hate washing and drying lettuce.

/No spinner
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

I,Galactus

Quote from: Lumpy on April 02, 2012, 12:14:43 AM
Boston is butterylicious, but as a single dude I've practically eliminated lettuce from my shopping list, except the pre-washed/bagged kind (tired of throwing out bags of half-eaten wilting or rotting produce). Boston is almost practical for me (one head/one serving) but I hate washing and drying lettuce.

/No spinner

Not single, but essentially in the same boat.  I picked up a head of leaf lettuce and am doing my damnedest to scarf it all before it goes, but I'm not holding out much hope.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

RAGER

I eat a salad of some sort damn near ever day.  haven't had a bottle of dressing in the house since the ex moved out over a year ago.  She was decidedly an unadventurous eater and didn't like any of my vinaigrettes.  Stupid bitch.
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

way stupid..id kill to have you cooking for me.

mertz

I love hearts of romaine.

BitterAndTwisted

No spinner?  Wash it then wrap it in a clean tea-towel and give it a good shake.

I get tired of buying those expensive bags of washed salad leaves so I'm growing my own on the kitchen window-sill.

That Boston lettuce looks like the kind my mother used to serve with a raw egg-yolk and lemon-juice dressing.  Yummy.  I think I'll have to make some now that you've reminded me of it.....
Fucking retards, taste my nuts while getting dunked on.