Main Menu

Dumb pedal board question

Started by The Shocker, April 23, 2012, 01:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shocker

Which part of the velcro do you put on the board and what part do you put on the pedal?  Does it matter?

dunwichamps

i have studied into this and according to all the experts you can really get some more mids if you have the hooks side of the velcro on the board and the loops side on the pedal. However if you need to cut some mids then do it vice versa, something about manipulating the fragile crystal lattice of your solid state pedals

The Shocker

Hey you do have a sense of humor.  I keep wondering which way will be cleaner if at all...

grimniggzy

I always do furry on the board. I did it the other way 1st and it works better this way.

dunwichamps

Quote from: The Shocker on April 23, 2012, 02:00:18 PM
Hey you do have a sense of humor.  I keep wondering which way will be cleaner if at all...

cleaner hmm idk those shits always get dust and dirt and shit in them

i dont have a good non troll answer for it

moose23

Most boards that come with velcro already on them have the furry side on them ime.

Jake

Quote from: dunwichamps on April 23, 2012, 01:52:49 PM
i have studied into this and according to all the experts you can really get some more mids if you have the hooks side of the velcro on the board and the loops side on the pedal. However if you need to cut some mids then do it vice versa, something about manipulating the fragile crystal lattice of your solid state pedals

^^^^
You poached that from Eric Johnson's diary. Fess up.
poop.

dunwichamps

i was channeling dumble and eric johnson haha

Baltar

I've made boards both ways and I settled on loop on the board and hook on the pedals.  Otherwise your board will look like St. Bernard hide that's been dragged across a barbershop floor.
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

clockwork green

Those are the worst videos ever. You name an amp "Fragile Crystal Lattice Structures of Electron Death".
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

dunwichamps

Quote from: clockwork green on April 23, 2012, 06:11:12 PM
Those are the worst videos ever. You name an amp "Fragile Crystal Lattice Structures of Electron Death".

yes hahah those ones

The Shocker

That turd is a fat piece of shit.  His amps may be awesome, but hearing that makes me dislike him intensely.  So says the guy that just bought a Zvexx pedal...

bitter

Looks like Dr. D rocks the Texas Doom look  ;)
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

grimniggzy

clockwork green

Quote from: bitter on April 23, 2012, 08:00:19 PM
I've never seen Spook and Dumble in the same room..though I'm not sure that Dr. D is a hard enough rocker and Jesus lover.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

dunwichamps

Quote from: bitter on April 23, 2012, 08:00:19 PM

id say a really fat solid snake

bitter

Quote from: clockwork green on April 23, 2012, 08:53:17 PM
I've never seen Spook and Dumble in the same room..though I'm not sure that Dr. D is a hard enough rocker and Jesus lover.

That quality is hard to match.

Just kiddin' Spook  :-*

Quote from: dunwichamps on April 23, 2012, 09:13:16 PM
id say a really fat solid snake

:D :D :D

Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

spookstrickland

Quote from: bitter on April 23, 2012, 09:34:13 PM
Quote from: clockwork green on April 23, 2012, 08:53:17 PM

That quality is hard to match.

Just kiddin' Spook  :-*

It's all good bro ;D
I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

Baltar

He also looks like the Amazing Jonathon.

Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.