Main Menu

Im back to work...

Started by VOLVO))), May 29, 2012, 02:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VOLVO)))

This is a local, dude. What a fucking dunce.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

mutantcolors

Do not deliver that guy a working guitar.

PLEASE

VOLVO)))

Quote from: mutantcolors on May 30, 2012, 11:22:16 PM
Do not deliver that guy a working guitar.

PLEASE

It works, and when it left, it worked beautifully. Then he left it in the car, in florida humidity and heat, then took it into his air conditioned house, without the wood ever having string tension on it. He wanted to take it to Thailand with him TOMORROW. He called me TUESDAY AFTERNOON. No tuners, no bridge posts, no electronics, poorly filed nut, undressed STAINLESS STEEL frets (for those of you who don't know, stainless frets are FAR superior, but they cost SO MUCH more for dressings and whatnot because they are so hard. It can't really be done, properly, without diamond files.) No pickguard holes, no jackplate, no holes for the trem claw, NOTHING... and I'm the asshole? lol.

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

bitter

Well here's hoping he gets a butt worm over in Thailand. A long one, too  ;D
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Joemanthium

Would it be poor customer service to shit in the cavity for the wiring, attach the pick-guard to cover it and give it back to him? You know, since you did such a shitty job?

RacerX

Quote from: Joemanthium on May 31, 2012, 01:49:36 AM
Would it be poor customer service to shit in the cavity for the wiring, attach the pick-guard to cover it and give it back to him? You know, since you did such a shitty job?

Now THAT'S thinking outside the cardboard box!
Livin' The Life.

The Shocker

Was it supposed to be a present for his ladyboy in Thailand?  Dude sounds like a crazy fucktard.