Halo 4

Started by diasdegalvan, November 04, 2012, 08:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diasdegalvan

Is anyone else excited for this? I wasn't at first mostly seeing as Bungie is no longer the developer. However, in the past few weeks I've been getting pumped. Two more days well for most I pre-ordered from Microsoft Store since you get a $25 credit there it did however ship early in the morning today.

juggernaut

Quote from: diasdegalvan on November 04, 2012, 08:33:21 PM
Is anyone else excited for this? I wasn't at first mostly seeing as Bungie is no longer the developer. However, in the past few weeks I've been getting pumped. Two more days well for most I pre-ordered from Microsoft Store since you get a $25 credit there it did however ship early in the morning today.

Not particularly.  Even though I just bought it.  3 of my friends are halo nuts so I always buy it to go through the campaign  co-op.  Every year I usually come away disappointed.  Although everything I've heard so far says this is the best halo game of them all so maybe it will be different.

bbottom

I love Halo.

I picked the game up at midnight and was up until I beat it, about 8 in the morning.

The graphics are insanely good and it's a really fun game. I'll check out the multi player tonight.

The one thing that I will say though is that unless you are really into the Halo lore and read the books and all of that..... the story will confuse you. I've read a few of the books and I've been playing the game since it came out and I can say that I was even a bit confused by a few things.

All that being said, I couldn't recommend the game more.

gritty_fingers

I was dissapointed with Halo 3 but I am willing to give this one a shot.
"Ginger People"

diasdegalvan

Played the campaign on Heroic and I very much enjoyed the game only big complaint would be the ending with the didact felt anti-climactic.

bbottom

Quote from: diasdegalvan on November 16, 2012, 08:15:33 PM
Played the campaign on Heroic and I very much enjoyed the game only big complaint would be the ending with the didact felt anti-climactic.

I remember feeling the same way at the end of halo 2. A lot of people were bitching about the sudden ending. However in the grand scheme of the entire story, it really worked well.

I think that the direction that they are going with the series is interesting. They are focusing more on John as opposed to just Master chief. Plus how history is basically repeating itself with the Human being the aggressors in the universe is neat.

I'm going through the game again on Legendary now. It's pretty freaking tough. The Spartan ops stuff is pretty awesome too.

gritty_fingers

Halo 4 is $18 on Bestbuy and Amazon right now. I think it is one day only.
"Ginger People"

diasdegalvan

Quote from: gritty_fingers on May 24, 2013, 02:54:58 PM
Halo 4 is $18 on Bestbuy and Amazon right now. I think it is one day only.

Yeah it's a deal of the day for Best Buy and I'm guessing Amazon is price-matching.