FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROWDYBEER

Gear I have for sale

1976 Gibson SG standard w/ohsc
mini grovers (I have originals)
Gibson P-94 bridge (I have original)
AW routered in body (I have a piece of mahogony to fix.) Doesnt affect playing at all.
Professionally set up
Badass if you like SG's
Lets talk if you are interested. Make a reasonable offer. Or let me know if you need me to give you an idea on a price and we can go from there.

Boss HM-2 (two of them) trade pending they produce the sweet black metal tones they are known for and some doom
MIJ
Alright shape
I dont know whatever is fair make offer.

Marshall Lead 100 mosfet 100watts
SS from the 80's
Great shape works perfect even has original cover.
I dont know $250 shipped to your door? Make me an offer.

Budda BudWah Pedal
works perfect awesome shape
new style
$150 shipped make offer

Also a vintage small stone I think second edition late 70's early 80's can't remember. I know its not the 3rd edition because its not true bypass. (its in the shop getting a true bypass switch)

Keeley modded rat. Im on the fence about selling this one.

I also have an Atlas (emperor copy) 4x12 loaded and a music man 412s loaded original speakers if you are in colorado.

Let me know.  

ROWDYBEER

pics

[attachment deleted by admin]

ROWDYBEER

more pics

and im open to trades

ROWDYBEER

and more pics

Metal and Beer

Does anyone else experience pics not loading on here? (Google Chrome) Seems to be specific to this board, if others have the same issue I'll mention it to SleestakSocket

(I'll shitcan this post after it's run its course to keep the thread clean)
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

fuzzfarmer

When they are regular pictures they work for me. When they are those tiny ones..that I'm guessing you're suppose to click on for a closer view, they never work for me.

Discö Rice

Haha does that gibson have someone's initials etched into it?
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

VOLVO)))

Price on both HM-2s + Rat please. It's the LM308, big box Rat, right? I might have to try and find some monies unless you're interested in a DOD Buzzbox and/or a Boss FZ-2.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

ROWDYBEER

I would do both hm-2's for your fz-2.
Somethings up with my rat. I need to look at it. All of a sudden its like it clips at the peak of notes. Needs to be 100% before I can sell or trade it.

VOLVO)))

You got a deal on the hm-2 for the fz-2. I never use it. Its a good workin' pedal though. Discö boy, whatcha wanna trade for that thar buzzbox?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

tomz.

If you dont mind me budding in here for a minute...
I have that same rat (at least I think.  I got it in the early 90's, ProCo, three knobs) what is the Keely mod?  It's an ok pedal, I've held onto all these years and it still works and looks like new, built like a brick shit house.  Is it much of an improvemnt?  Rat mods in general?
motorcycles, rock n roll, and beer, not necessarily in that order.

ROWDYBEER

Yeah modifying your rat is a must. So many different options. Great pedal once it's modded.

Discö Rice

Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

hayseed

Not really anything for sale...BUT i am looking for 2 15" bass speakers for my Sunn cab.
"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC

Instant Dan

What all mods did you do to the Vox?

VOLVO)))

HM-2'S ARE MINE, FUCK OFF. Also, if anyone else has HM-2s they want to sell me, I'll buy them cheap, since they suck and are only good for paper-weights.  ;D

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

ROWDYBEER

All the mods to the box were done by garmopat. There's a link. Every possible mod. Toggle switch, led, internal adjustments, pot, it's stupid how much you can tweak it. I just dig my area 51.

Instant Dan

ROWDYBEER

updated

How the fuck do you delete a post?

VOLVO)))

I have to do it. Modify them and put "delete" in the text field.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Instant Dan

Man If I wasn't already in love my SG, I would totally trade mine for yours.

eddiefive10

Acoustic 450-  sounds awesome for guitar or bass, but I dont use it and want a new guitar.  Issue's none mechanically, cosmetically, there was a crack on the face that I super glued and you would never know its there, the EQ knobs are missing.  You can here it on the last recording I did at www.myspace.com/acipenser315  Im looking at getting $350 for it, but I am open to trades, Im looking at purchasing a guitar from guitarfetish.com along with getting a new distortion pedal and a echo pedal.  I dont have a working digital camera, but can take cell pics.