FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumpy

DeArmond Jetstar, has the Gold Tone pickups and bound fretboard (not the 'spel' version). Mint. Nice guitar, but I'm really a bass player and I have too many guitars (I like Fenders). Original hardshell case. Lightly played, then put away. Input jack, pickup switch and tuners are all upgrades, professionally installed (original parts included). 460 dollars shipped, or 400 dollars if picked up in NYC.

the two mini knobs broke, so full size DeArmond knobs for replacements

more pics available on request, I don't wanna bogart the thread any more than that.

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Discö Rice

Lumpy - I'd buy that from you if I could.  I've fiddled with it, guys. It's nice.
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

Baltar

STOMP UNDER FOOT-Screaming Panda DISCONTINUED!!! $150.00 I prefer it in Candian dollars, but will take U.S. dollars

This is a cross between a LM 308 ProCo RAT and a Russian Army Muff.  I emailed the owner and he said he's not making them anymore.  Mine was made in May 2010.  My buddy went ape-shit over it.  It works as a clean boost all the way to balls out hi-gain distortion.  I changed the red LED to a high-intensity white LED.  Otherwise it's mint, no scrapes or paint chips.  It's a great pedal and it get's really clean and really loud.  Nice little gem that will only go up in value.

Why am I selling it?  I want a EHX Memory Boy instead.  So I will take a brand new Mem Boy in trade.  That and I already have a Screaming Tree and two fuzz pedals on my board.
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

ROWDYBEER

Baltar

I was wrong about the date of production.  It's 9/8/10.  Musta been one of the last made.

EDIT:  SALE!!!SALE!!!SALE!!!SALE!!!SALE!!!    $100 U.S OR CANADIAN
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

Instant Dan

Lumpy

I know, I should have dusted the guitar before taking that first pic...

the diddler

'91 Les Paul Std, wine red.  Gots some kind of Wolftone p'ups in it,  Sweet fiddle- got a few dings, sounds and plays like buttah.  TRADED for Soldano Hot Rod 100+.  totally raging- totally.

Instant Dan

Can this also be a WTB thread?

WTB:
-Seymour Duncan Invader
-catalinbread SCOD
-boost pedal

rayinreverse

I have a Tech 21 Oxford character series Id like to sell. they go for 1170 new.
If youve heard their other stuff, like the sansamp for bass you know the deal.
its pretty killer sounding, and frankly I bought it for home recording. its never been on my pedal board. hardly used actually, as I realized I just dont record at home that much.
Id much rather have a wah pedal, or phaser.
$100 or trade OBO

The Riffer

SOLD
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

liquidsmoke

--------------------------------------------- S O L D ---------------------------------------------

Electric 4x12 cab $500

Sounds killer. Black, built in 2006, loaded with Eminence Man-O-Wars, rated at 480 watts, 16 ohms, looks brand new, never been gigged with, only used for jams and practices in my humidity controlled basement. Don't really want to ship it because I have no idea where I would find a big enough box. Selling because I bought a slant cab and don't need 2 cabs.

I would post a couple of pics but I don't know how(if you do and would be so kind as to let me know that would be most appreciated).

Lumpy

QuoteI would post a couple of pics but I don't know how(if you do and would be so kind as to let me know that would be most appreciated).

Above the reply box (where you type in your comments), above the smileys, is a row of icons. Third one over from the left is supposed to be a picture, click on it. That will add the tags {img} {/img} in your reply box Copy and paste the URL (address) of your photo in between the tags. The URL has to be something like http://blahblah.com/something/image.jpg

If it doesn't have the jpg at the end, you're not looking at the address of a specific image (it's somebody's Flickr page or something).

So you also have to upload your photos somewhere. Either start a Photobucket account (useful if you want to use these pics again). For throwaway pics I don't care about, I use imageshack.com because you don't have to register. But I immediately forget the URL, and because I don't have an account there, I can't retrieve it (one solution: go into Edit Post ("modify") and copy the URL if you want to retrieve it.)

In Photobucket or Imageshack, once you have uploaded your photos, the URL you want to use is labeled "Direct Link". That's what you copy/paste between {img} and {/img}

Make sense?

Also, location?

Instant Dan

Quote from: liquidsmoke on March 16, 2011, 02:12:10 AM
Electric 4x12 cab $500

Sounds killer. Black, built in 2006, loaded with Eminence Man-O-Wars, rated at 480 watts, 16 ohms, looks brand new, never been gigged with, only used for jams and practices in my humidity controlled basement. Don't really want to ship it because I have no idea where I would find a big enough box. Selling because I bought a slant cab and don't need 2 cabs.

I would post a couple of pics but I don't know how(if you do and would be so kind as to let me know that would be most appreciated).

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK

liquidsmoke

------------------------------------------ S O L D -----------------------------------------

Thank you Lumpy!

I'm in Madison, WI. I would prefer local pickup but if no one within driving distance is interested I'll look into trying to find, order or make the right size box to ship.

My camera is crappy, any weird spots or things you think you see in these pictures are simply not there. The front logo plate just looks washed out but it is not.

$500

The Riffer

BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

Instant Dan

P'ups for sale.

-White/Cream Dimarzio Super Distortion. 7 inches of lead left. $45 (includes S&H)

-Tom Anderson H3+. Near perfect condition. 6 inches of lead left. $55 (includes S&H)

I also put them up on craigslist so get it while it's hot.

Jake

Selling my Earth G2000 that I've had for over 10 years. I suspect it may need a few caps replaced, but that's the way it goes on 35+ year old amps. Used this amp very regularly from 2000–2005. Takes pedals like no other amp I've had. I never had the footswitch to see if the reverb or tremolo work or not...? Looking for $250 + shipping (paid $300 in 2000).

Sorry for the obnoxious pic, but it's the best one I could find of it...

poop.

johnny problem

bass sic

Fuck I want that Tokai. Too bad I'm poor now.

liquidsmoke

FOR SALE:

used DiMarzio Air Norton pickup DP193FBK black, F spaced, 13 inches of wire left

$40 shipped.

Reply here or message me.

################# PRICE LOWERED TO $40 ##################

The Shocker

Danelectro Danoblaster Hearsay
25" scale, only major defect is the scratch near the jack.
Don't have trem rod, but I suspect a Strat trem rod would work.
Built in distortion.
$125 shipped.  It will be well packaged and will ship via FedEx.

Slow

Alright, chopping block:

Boss FZ-2 - 110 bones shipped, good working order, fuck having this much shit, and not having money to buy more shit.

Boss CS-3 compressor, 45 bones shipped, Allums modded by some dickwad who owned it before me, sounds good, my Ibanez CS-10 sounds better.

Fender STC-1 Stereo Chorus, 40 boners, sounds good, looks awesome inside. Never really seen another one, stereo output... 40$

I'll add more shit tomorrow, as I weed through extraneous amounts of "FUCK I WANT MY DRUM KIT TO BE COMPLETE."

Accepting trades, too. Oral treats welcome!

Also, disclaimer for the board's safety, if any of you cocksuckers rip one-another off, Sleestack, Socket, and myself are not responsible. Ya dig?
black aspirin: "Well, I started to talk about dogmatism, but by the time I finish this sentence, you will have probably re-defined it, so what's the point in using words at all?  And by 'words', I obviously meant 'pigeons'."

Discö Rice

Quote from: Slow on July 03, 2011, 01:55:10 AM

Also, disclaimer for the board's safety, if any of you cocksuckers rip one-another off, Sleestack, Socket, and myself are not responsible. Ya dig?

I suppose that means Metal Dave is horsefucked...
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

Slow

He's our patsy, Godshifter is his patsy.

Arkansinians don't count as people, anyways.
black aspirin: "Well, I started to talk about dogmatism, but by the time I finish this sentence, you will have probably re-defined it, so what's the point in using words at all?  And by 'words', I obviously meant 'pigeons'."