Main Menu

devi ever console

Started by mulekicker, November 20, 2012, 08:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mulekicker

Hey dudes. just realized that the SR forum is alive and well. Been kinda outta the loop. Anyhoo, don't know if this has already been addressed, but I think that the Devi Ever console could possibly be one of the coolest things to come along in a while. Seems more and more pedal builders are getting on board with the cartridge idea. I love the fact that you can swap out effects and that cartridges will cost a fraction of the price of their single pedal versions. Can be a good way for me to collect 80 billion fuzztones for not too much scratch (a concern of mine considering my gear budget is non existent because, as it turns out, bein a stay at home dad doesn't pay well.) Thoughts?

The Bandit

I did her kickstarter, so I am supposed to get one.  Seen anything about when they will start shipping?

RacerX

I don't think I've heard a DE pedal I like yet. Feedback loops are not my thing.
Livin' The Life.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

mulekicker

Her stuff does sound kinda messy, not anything I'd base my tone around. Although, I dig a few of em. I'm more excited by the other builders that are supposedly signing on and the fact that anyone can build circuits to fit into those cartridges. Leaves it open to a lot of cool possibilities. I missed out on the kickstarter, but once they're available (march?), I may jump on board.

Jake

Say what?! Is that Mikekicker?
poop.

mulekicker

Tis me, Jake old boy. Back from exile! I see your gear collection has ballooned to Jake's Beard sized proportions! I am very jealous, you've acquired some beauties. How's the Mile High City? Like that movie Ski Patrol I imagine. Hung out with your old lady last week. We ate turkey and talked to babies, it was nuts!

Jake

Exactly. It's been one big montage of me training on the slopes for my downhill grudge match against the rich resort frat bullies. And yes, the gear has been spontaneously generating down in the basement. But like once before, negative employment status will soon force much out the door. The purging has already begun, in fact. 

/threadjack
poop.

Chovie D

I hvaent see this devi ever one.
there was an old cartridge effect system  I think from the 80's or 70's cannot re,member weho made it.  Its in analog mans book which I really recommend..that is a beautiful book and a fun read.