Main Menu

Hot Deals

Started by Lumpy, February 04, 2011, 04:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogfood

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/msg/2442798413.html

1961 Gibson Melody Maker - $625 (allen tx)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Problem solving whiskey!

Discö Rice

Quote from: dogfood on June 17, 2011, 11:28:36 PM
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/msg/2442798413.html

1961 Gibson Melody Maker - $625 (allen tx)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^Want.

This thread is painful.
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

black_out

By my side I keep my things that I ne-uh-ed! Rest in peace is gonna set me free!

Lumpy

1963 Harmon Kardon PA, now modded for bass/guitar, 100 watt tube amp. Funky! 175 dollars, includes shipping.

Lots of pics and details here:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/1963-harman-pa-amp-all-tube-100-watts-782657/

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

black_out

Spotted this on philly craigslist today...I don't know much about this specific model, but I can't imagine $450 is a bad deal for a Sunn Head with ze toobz (assuming it powers up and makes sound). Dude thinks it's from the 80's but as best as I can tell, he's probably off by about 15-20 years. Wish I had the cash to throw down myself cause I'm jonesing hard for a 50 watt head right now.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/msg/2499797825.html
By my side I keep my things that I ne-uh-ed! Rest in peace is gonna set me free!

dogfood

There is a 1975 Hagstrom Swede in the Dallas CL for $500 right now...Personally I'm not a fan but I know some get all drooly over these.
Problem solving whiskey!

Slow

Quote from: SunnO))) on June 23, 2011, 01:40:28 AM
http://musicgoround.com/search.aspx?q=sunn&cid=8&scid=0&sid=0&z=&d=10&min=&max=&c=10&ob=6

199 + 60 shipping Sunn Concert Lead.

Still some serious hot deals on Musicgoround, the craze has died off, buy your Sunn shit NOW.
black aspirin: "Well, I started to talk about dogmatism, but by the time I finish this sentence, you will have probably re-defined it, so what's the point in using words at all?  And by 'words', I obviously meant 'pigeons'."

eyeprod

It's kind of an old deal, but I just sold a pair of speakers that I took out of a nice old 2x12 that I purchased along with an acoustic 140 head. I paid $350 for the lot, and sold just the speakers for $700. They were rare Fanes that some hiwatt or vox guy might die for. I think I might have gotten more for the speaks, but a dude made a nice offer and I figured, why be greedy? It worked out well.
CV - Slender Fungus

dogfood

Music-go-round!  last weekend they had a carbon copy for 70, I was on the fence so I layed off.  Tonight I'm looking around and see what they are really going for-used 90 on CL new 150.  So I head over since my mind was make up and no luck sold the fucker.  I picked up an MXR double shot dist for 70.  I needed a cool distortion pedal anyway.

edit-not bad!  2 channels, channel one is MXR distortion all the way.  channel two is heavy fuzz and a bit unruly at that.  nice tone controls and plenty of volume boost.  can't wait to let the volume loose.
Problem solving whiskey!

Hemisaurus

;D

ROWDYBEER

Are you sure? Seems to work for me and I posted it from my computer and just checked it from my phone.
Anyways it's two SunnO 2 15's for $450.

clockwork green

I may regret it but I've been craving a high gain amp for awhile now...saw a good deal on ebay ($1720)for a Elmwood Modena M90.  Should be here in a few days.  I figure I can get my money back or close pretty fast if need be. 
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

VOLVO)))

Just bought this for 100 bucks.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Jake

Quote from: clockwork green on July 18, 2011, 11:02:22 PM
I may regret it but I've been craving a high gain amp for awhile now...saw a good deal on ebay ($1720)for a Elmwood Modena M90.  Should be here in a few days.  I figure I can get my money back or close pretty fast if need be. 

I hope that thing works out for ya. I'm too a-scared to plunk down that sort of cabbage without playing with it first.
poop.

Lumpy

Quote from: SunnO))) on July 20, 2011, 06:19:32 PM

Just bought this for 100 bucks.

The MusicMan amp? That belongs in the 'Steals' thread.

Slow

It's fuckin' retarded. I've gotten so much shit in the passed three days. The ACC 403, the MM 4x12, and the HD130. I've spent a grand total of 270 bucks this week. This is just in my bedroom, I'm sure there's pics of my practice space on here somewhere, already... freaking out. Too many HOT DEALZ.

black aspirin: "Well, I started to talk about dogmatism, but by the time I finish this sentence, you will have probably re-defined it, so what's the point in using words at all?  And by 'words', I obviously meant 'pigeons'."

Lumpy

Those Goodwill auctions seem to be an overlooked potential goldmine.

yesca

Quote from: Slow on July 21, 2011, 12:12:05 AM
It's fuckin' retarded. I've gotten so much shit in the passed three days. The ACC 403, the MM 4x12, and the HD130. I've spent a grand total of 270 bucks this week. This is just in my bedroom, I'm sure there's pics of my practice space on here somewhere, already... freaking out. Too many HOT DEALZ.

haha is that a work bench in your room? thats awesome

Ranbat

Quote from: Lumpy on July 24, 2011, 05:47:15 PM
Those Goodwill auctions seem to be an overlooked potential goldmine.

Sometimes they are and some of the oddest stuff pops up there. You gotta watch it a lot though. Stuff like that Yamaha are pretty rare, but once or twice a month stuff like that does show up.
Meh :/

dogfood

Problem solving whiskey!

the diddler

Quote from: clockwork green on July 18, 2011, 11:02:22 PM

Would love to hear more about this once you get a chance to mess with it some.  Been thinking about getting a high gain amp myself lately- mostly considering Soldano and Fryettte stuff, not that there's any around to go try out first of course.