Thug Kitchen - Eat like you give a fuck

Started by yeezuz, April 09, 2013, 11:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeezuz

http://thugkitchen.com/

cba'd to repost these pics, but

http://thugkitchen.com/image/47202916355
Sugar Snap Peas and Peanut Sauce

FAST FOOD DOESN'T GET FASTER THAN THIS SHIT. You can eat these sons of bitches raw. Sometimes I like them hot so I toss em on the grill. Use some of that bomb-ass peanut sauce too. Look, just because french fries come from a vegetable don't front like that shit counts as your veggies for the day. Yeah, I'm already in your fucking head.

GRILLED SUGAR SNAP PEAS WITH PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE

1 pound sugar snap peas

1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil

1 teaspoon lime juice

8-10 wood or bamboo skewers

PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE

1/3 cup natural peanut butter (nothing full of sugar or a shit ton of salt)

1/3 cup warm water

1 clove of garlic, minced

1 ½ teaspoons grated or minced ginger

2 tablespoons rice vinegar

2 teaspoons lime juice

2 teaspoons agave or honey

1 ½ teaspoons soy sauce

Mix together the peanut butter and warm water in a glass until it is smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients for sauce and keep fucking mixing until it is all uniform. Taste and adjust the seasoning so that you like it. Add more agave if you like stuff sweet, more garlic, whatever you like. That shit is on you.

Cut the ends off your sugar snap peas because those can be stringy.  Run a skewer through the peas widthwise, with about 9 peas per stick. Mix together the oil and lime juice in a small glass and brush it over both sides of the peas so that they don't stick when you grill them, otherwise your just wasting everybody's goddamn time.

Bring your grill to a high heat and place the skewers on there for a minute or so on each side. You don't need to cook them, you just want some char marks on there because that looks fucking legit. Slide the peas off the skewers and sprinkle them lightly with salt. Serve with peanut dipping sauce. Too lazy to cook them? Just serve them shits raw.

I,Galactus

This is a thing of which I previously had not heard and now thoroughly approve.

I applaud you in your efforts.  ALL UP IN THEM EFFORTS.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

lftwng4

Yeah, this is great.  Shared it at work and with my wife.
Good stuff.

yeezuz

i love this guy, he even has tips for pet food
http://thugkitchen.com/post/33936183342/good-nutrition-aint-just-for-a-thug-on-a-hot

I know what you're thinking, "man, that healthy pet food is mad expensive though" and then I'm gonna ask how much money you spent on your own food just this week alone? then ask if you give a fuck about your pet, because they can't choose what they eat, you do. personally I'd rather be broke as fuck and have a healthy pet that loves me like cray. money ain't shit next to that.

my dog is so fucking healthy that when we go to the vet, the vet pays me. real talk.