Marshmallow toasting technology breakthrough

Started by MadJohnShaft, July 15, 2013, 11:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadJohnShaft

Some days chickens, some days feathers

Pissy

So a green double twig carefully supporting the X,Y components of our 3D Euclidean reality?  How does the spring loaded bent over Y handling portion of your machine not rip that melty goodness to shreds? Or spring it off the steek?

Unless of course the middle of your marshmallow is still cool, holding the package in place,  in which case ... Pfft. You get a "foreskin only" marshmallow.
Vinyls.   deal.

MadJohnShaft

Very good question - the bent portion is sort of that shape already and puts little pressure on the marshmallow - other than to keep it from falling off or spinning around the stick - otherwise you are right it would fling it off once the inside liquified.... maybe that's another variation for self defense purposes.

Dr.Zayus

What you need to do is get a piece of aluminum foil, and put a banana in it. Slit it down the middle, put some marshmallows,, some chocolate, and crumbled up Graham crackers in the middle of the banana. Wrap up the foil, and then throw it I'm the coals for a few minutes. Then enjoy.  S'mores will never be good enough after that.

MadJohnShaft

I did that but with the apples from the neighbors tree, some cut up Rhubarb from my sad Rhubarb patch, golden raises, butter, nuts, brown sugar and whatever else I throw in before sealing up (plantains? cinnamon? cayenne? etc).  Set on grill til after the dinner's eaten.

Server over ice cream. Delicious.

Sparkle Motion

Quote from: Pissy on July 15, 2013, 01:57:33 PM
So a green double twig carefully supporting the X,Y components of our 3D Euclidean reality?  How does the spring loaded bent over Y handling portion of your machine not rip that melty goodness to shreds? Or spring it off the steek?

Unless of course the middle of your marshmallow is still cool, holding the package in place,  in which case ... Pfft. You get a "foreskin only" marshmallow.

EEEEEEEEEE ERRRRRRRRRR!  EEEEEEEEEE ERRRRRRRRRR!  EEEEEEEEEE ERRRRRRRRRR! NERD ALERT!
"There ain't much difference between the man I wanna be and the man that I really am."

MadJohnShaft

Sparkle Motion

"There ain't much difference between the man I wanna be and the man that I really am."

Sparkle Motion

Shaft - Did you smite me because I called you and Pissy nerds?

MadJohnShaft

No, I smite you because I suspect you changed your user name to this one from some other more familiar one and I fucking hate that.

Pissy

Quote from: MadJohnShaft on July 18, 2013, 09:05:36 AM
No, I smite you because I suspect you changed your user name to this one from some other more familiar one and I fucking hate that.

He's not an alias shaft. He was was SparkleMotion in ElDanno land too.
Vinyls.   deal.

MadJohnShaft

I don't want to change this opinion so I will ignore the facts

Pissy

Vinyls.   deal.

Sparkle Motion

Well, I smite you because you smited me and I fucking hate that.

MadJohnShaft

Sorry, you can't repeat a Focus action without waiting 1 hours.

Sparkle Motion

Is that like waiting half an hour after eating before going swimming?

MadJohnShaft

Marshmallows - you can make your own. Not sure why you would want to though....

Sparkle Motion

My son and I made them one time.  They were kind of a big sticky mess. They tasted good though. 

I doubt I will ever make them again.  Not a terrible rainy day activity.