Buffalo ny classic!!!!!!

RAGER

Don't even post that travesty here.
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

Not a fan of the bow i take it?
Maybe this is more to your liking.

RAGER

The beef on weck is a classic. I was talking about that canned travesty above. I saw you posted it on YouTube last night but the comments were shut off so I had to come here preemptively. But to no avail.

No Focus Pocus

mortlock

It was pretty fucking gross. I ate one and tossed the rest....on daves cookin show.

Pissy

Wait, are you condoning things with your youtube channel that in fact you don't like?   What's the world coming to?   
Vinyls.   deal.

sleestak

You have to learn the code as to whether or not he likes something.  Like how you can spot when Guy Fieri hates something on DDD.

(on Dave's cookin' show!)
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

Pissy

I haven't watched GF enough to pay attention to his quirks.   I think I've watched DCS more. Haven't missed an episode!

But I also haven't noticed Morty's tongue in cheek.  I'll look closer from now on. 
Vinyls.   deal.

mortlock

Im trying to get a hormel sponsorship.

lftwng4

My dad recently made chili and put those "tamales" in it. 
As expected, it was gross.

Pissy

Quote from: mortlock on October 19, 2022, 01:20:19 PM
Im trying to get a hormel sponsorship.

I'm sure you have a good explanation for this, but I can't for the life of me figure out what that may be. 
Vinyls.   deal.

Muffin Man

I used to work within smelling distance of a hormel rendering plant. it smelled so bad that nobody ever wanted to ask what they were actually doing over there.

Pissy

Making smells.  If it's anything like a paper mill town, the answer to smell complaints is that it smells like money. 
Vinyls.   deal.

Muffin Man

haha, indeed. the Tacoma aroma. really choking at times. there was also burnt metal from somewhere or multiple-wheres. like a metal grinder sparks, in the air. a wonderful brown/orange airsoup! luckily no volatiles that i smelled but they had to be there. oh yeah the shipyards, i never went over there much but the soup layed low. then that old asbestos factory problem over on the hill, they abated the whole hillside. eeghads. . the Nalley valley was no sweetheart either with the pickle vats- not bad but the occasional whiff. they called it, or still call it. the city of destiney, haha. also plenty squealing railroad cars everywhere, squeal bang squeal bang. dang, i guess i miss it. ...on daves cookin' show

RAGER

Kiss her where it smells funny......Camas, Washington.
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

No shredduce? No tomatoes? No schmear of any sort? No peppers? 
No Focus Pocus

Pissy

It's a sandwich my kids would eat. 
Vinyls.   deal.

mortlock

Quote from: RAGER on November 02, 2022, 12:22:50 PM
No shredduce? No tomatoes? No schmear of any sort? No peppers?
just the basics. old world style.

Muffin Man

Quote from: mortlock on December 06, 2022, 11:09:42 PM

I have let this episode sink-in now for 4 days. I get to work and then it pops back into my consciousness, I pause, nod yes, and shake my head thinking he's done it again. A blockbuster of a dish. I have plans to try and copy the dish, just need to get the proper ingredients.

RAGER

It looks good and I'm sure the bread is bomb. Would you be averse to some horseradish?  Also toss those canned green beans in favor of flash frozen.
No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

I think I'd also lean into a creamy garlic sauce on that roast beef. This one's local but not at my store, so just mail-ordered. Mild to gently-tart depending on the batch but consistently luxurious. Rager, have you tried this stuff? Fun on everything.

https://garlicsauce.com/

mortlock

Quote from: RAGER on December 11, 2022, 12:09:53 PM
It looks good and I'm sure the bread is bomb. Would you be averse to some horseradish?  Also toss those canned green beans in favor of flash frozen.
the horseradish is reserved for BOWs.
i love canned veggies. its from the basement pantry survival stash.