Main Menu

Recent posts

Food and Drink / Re: The food and drink forum b...
Last post by RAGER - Today at 11:21:05 PM
Last post by mortlock - Today at 10:59:05 PM
jesus.
Last post by RAGER - Today at 09:36:17 PM
This cutting board is 20"x15"

I froze the collar for later. The bones I roasted and got near a pound of meat. I'm gonna make nam phrik narok.

Food and Drink / Re: BBQ!
Last post by Muffin Man - Today at 08:04:36 PM
cool, thanks for the idea - I have everything but cilantro. Picked up a new to me fish sauce. I could live on those bok choy. The grill really does them good. I saw your collar's post and ling cod sounds interesting.
Last post by RAGER - Today at 07:45:04 PM
And yes it's been raining all fukn day. I was gonna put some smoke on sone coho collars but I'm playing with sone ling cod and drinkn dranks instead.
Last post by RAGER - Today at 07:31:14 PM
That bok choy is adorable. I'd chop it up with the jalapeƱo add cilantro lime juice garlic and white pepper fish sauce and pour that over fish or meat. Yum. Or just eat it with a little salt.
Last post by Muffin Man - Today at 07:05:41 PM

the bok choy are really small and the jalepeno are really big
Last post by Muffin Man - Today at 05:45:37 PM
it worked and somehow the lump charcoal ran out just as I put the last piece on. Did you get rain today? it was raining like cats&dogs here.

Not going to win any awards with what looks like cafeteria food except for the baby bok choy jr - whoa, the surpise of the day. Small enough for one bite. I dusted them in Jacobsen sea salt - 1/2 a batch lemon pepper mix and the other in chopped ginger. the ginger (from Japan) more like  puree, from a jar. Wonderful stuff.

Last post by Muffin Man - Today at 05:39:36 PM
had some salmon bellies the other day, cubed and glazed. just amazing. probably socket salmon.
Last post by Pissy - Today at 04:24:24 PM
Sweet. I like collars. My family isn't into salmon.