FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shocker

Like new Zvexx Fuzz Factory. This is the Vexter series version. New these run about $180. How about $125 to get this shipped to your door?

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

The Shocker

Pedal Sale!
All prices through PayPal, include shipping, most likely via Fedex.  Not really interested in trades this time.

B.A.T. Pharaoh - Like new, built last month IIRC.  Kind of a flat mustard gold with dark navy artwork and blue LED. TRADED
Zvexx Fuzz Factory - See additional pictures in previous posts. Like new,price drop! $125
Zvexx Mastotron Fuzz - Very good condition. $100
Malekko Omicron Fuzz - Like new. $100
Korg Pitchblack+ Limited Edition Red - New in the box. $80
Biyang Reverb - Like new. SOLD

Limited time only.  Will have to put these an eBay in a week or so.

VOLVO)))

I should find a way to get that Pharaoh, but I'm lazy. hahaha. Why the purge? Want more shit?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

Lumpy

PM'd about that reverb, I would like to buy it... :)
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

VOLVO)))

How's the Malekko? Looks cute.

STOP TEMPTING ME TO BUY SHIT I DON'T NEED YOU FUCKER.

http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/msg/3068913187.html

1100$ maybe a few bucks for haggle or shipping. This is a good buddy of mine, if he's sketch, y'all can deal through me. I'll do the shipping and whatnot, if need be.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

Replied Lump.

The Malekko is nice and nasty.  Here's the description of it:

This is our take on a classic Germanium diode based fuzz pedal of the past. It produces a wide range of fuzz tones in a super small enclosure. Very easy to use, the FUZZ has just two pots:

VOL, which increases the volume of the signal and is capable of producing a volume boost if so desired, and

DRIVE, which increases the fuzz amount...go ahead, turn it up!!!

But that's not all- simply flip the pedal over, unscrew the four retaining screws (screwdriver not included), and remove the bottom cover to reveal a tiny three-position switch on the upper left-hand side! This mini switch unleashes the true power of the FUZZ! Position 1 (up) gives you a sweet octave fuzz. Position 2 (down) gives you a heavier "scooped" tone. Engineered to be searing and musical, both of these classic fuzz tones will inspire you to play and play. That's two killer tones for one low price!

But wait! There's more! Place the internal switch in the middle position and you activate tones 1 & 2 at the same time!! This parallel arrangement is SUPER HEAVY AND CRUSHING!! INCREDIBLE!

the diddler

good deal on that Avenger.... sure you don't want to keep it for yourself Jake?  ;D

VOLVO)))

I wish I had the coin... i love it...

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

taylo)))r

Quote from: The Shocker on June 10, 2012, 11:31:48 AM

Pedal Sale!
All prices through PayPal, include shipping, most likely via Fedex.  Not really interested in trades this time.

B.A.T. Pharaoh - Like new, built last month IIRC.  Kind of a flat mustard gold with dark navy artwork and blue LED. $120
Zvexx Fuzz Factory - See additional pictures in previous posts. Like new,price drop! $125

Limited time only.  Will have to put these an eBay in a week or so.

You looking to sell only, or would you consider trades?

I've got a catalin bread super charged OD that is missing two knobs, I could probably find and or replace them. I don't use it anymore. It's a great pedal, just doesn't suit my fancy anymore.

http://www.catalinbread.com/SCOD
(insert interesting quote)

The Shocker

Possibly. Shoot me a PM and we'll talk.

grimniggzy

Copy from another thread sorry for spamming up the board...
I want an OLP Bass for a new project. Anyone got one for cheap? Or I've got some stuff I could trade if you'd rather go that route.

The Shocker

Pending deal on the Pharaoh.

VOLVO)))

65$? This is the first thing im letting go...

The sisters. The lower one is kind of harsh shape, first fret is scalloped, but never bothered me. Dings on all the points, penny for a string tree... 150$.

Top one is in pretty amazing condition, and plays awesome, has every fucking pickup combo. Pushpulls on all pots, three ways... no case... 350$

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

Quote from: The Shocker on June 10, 2012, 11:31:48 AM

Pedal Sale!
All prices through PayPal, include shipping, most likely via Fedex.  Not really interested in trades this time.

B.A.T. Pharaoh - Like new, built last month IIRC.  Kind of a flat mustard gold with dark navy artwork and blue LED. TRADED

Limited time only.  Will have to put these an eBay in a week or so.

Last chance if you are on the fence about any of these.  Going on Ebay tomorrow night.  Holler at me if you are interested in any of the ones left.

bass sic

VOLVO)))

Boss df-2 - 80 bucks kinda beat up. Sounds good.

Boss fz-2 - 100 bucks, few paint chips

Guyatone tz-2 40 bucks

Fender chorus 20 bucks

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Mr. Foxen

Amps clearout, all on ebay at the moment, at higher prices than this:

I can ship worldwide, ideal scenario is I pack and you arrange your own courier, that way in case of damage in transit, you have the evidence and the contract. Check elsewhere in blog for pics.

Orange PA120, cleaned, old set of valves in it, some hiss (in a typical vintage amp way, bear in mind my comparison point is a freshly recapped amp) so would probably benefit from a recap but is as original currently since has a bit of collector appeal. Four inputs suitable for bass or keyboards, clean guitar etc. Was once painted black but been cleanly stripped, and patched with orange paint. New skid rails have been fitted. £500

Laney Protube AOR series 2 100w valve guitar amp
These are fairly close to a beefed up two channel Marshall, bit more bottom end and gain on tap and much nicer cleans. As with all my amps, it has had a basic going over, stuff cleaned, inside dusted, valves checked. Welcome to come give it a try with my nice cabs. £265

Classic British handwired valve amplifier, gives classic Sabbathy dirty tones with the Klipp circuit and nice loud Laney cleans on the normal channel. This has been revalved, recapped, pots cleaned and had various minor things fixed. I have replaced the power lead with an inline IEC socket for convenience without having to cut the chassis. The clean channel has surprisingly little background noise (like none, was worried there was no output for a sec, until I actually played through it), guess the nice new caps were to do with that.

Also include is its dust cover, I assume it to be the original one. £600

Hiwatt DR203 PA

This one I'm not definitely selling, might snatch it back so PM before you set your heart on it. Tidiest wired amp I've laid eyes on, and sounds immense, but likely to play second fiddle to a couple of my other amps I sue for low end in my rig (my Matamp and my Burman). Loaded with a tested good set of KT88 and a bunch of various old stock preamp valves form my personal stash, all original inside, with inked solder joints etc, and no background hiss due to awesome wiring and top end components. £1100

Carlsbro 100 Bass head late 60s. This one has top end C-Core transformers, which are pretty rare in instrument amps, more often found in super high fidelity stuff like studio gear. Also they look really awesome:

All the electrolytics have been replaced, and it has been revalved with nice modern valves. Did a fair bit of work to this one, kind of like old Carlsbros, and this is a top end one, on eyelet board inside. £500

Mac multi purpose Italian amp. This is an oddity, it has a bunch of AC30 going on, with a built in tremelo and a spring reverb, made for multi purpose use. Being around 30w means Doom bass isn't one of those purposes. Great for keys and funny guitar noises. Didn't do much with this aside from clean it (which it needed) and had the valves checked. £275

Vampower 100w PA. This one is a bit of a rarity, and built to a very high quality level. Too high for them to keep in business sadly, so very few units were produced. This also has C-core transformers. As far as I recall this is also loaded with its original valves that all tested good. I'll need to verify but its quite far down in the pile, so will do that at request. £450

Nolan 100w. Irish made heavily influenced by Marshall but with better transformers (Partridge). Really nice sounding amp. £450

Stak by MJB Electronics stack. 130w head (4 EL34 and nice transformers) and a 18? W horn cab. I spoke to the guy who designed and built these, the cab was 'designed' by senidng his carpenter mate to the local music shop showroom with a tape measure, looks like he picked out an Acoustic 361 to measure up. The head is fairly simple Fender style preamp, simple but made really well, which is the best way for valve amps to be. This is mostly for sale just to lose the cab, takes up loads of room, but too much of a shame to split them. The original Gauss driver with a voice coil rub will be included, there is an Eminence 18 in the cab currently. £500

The Shocker

bass sic

VOLVO)))

All pedals still for sale!

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

fuzzfarmer

Both  of these have been sold.

I have 3 of these,  I would not sell any of them, but I started playing bass again and I need some bass fuzz/distortion/od.   I had Mark at Black Arts toneworks tweak them for a tighter guitar sound, no flub on palm mutes, more "chuggability". Muffs with crunch, and no flub. :thumb:   Awesome on guitar, not so much on bass  :p There is no diode switching on these two, as I like the diode out option the best, sounds the most natural to my ears.  

The copper is one of  2 or 3 copper pharaohs ever built, Mark said that's all he would make in that color. So Iguess its rare. Its the copper one on his facebook page with the black knobs, he threw white knobs on it before he shipped it out.

They both have velcro.

#61 Copper $120 shipped CONUS, paypal - Sold to fredJ
#25 Orange $110 shipped CONUS, paypal - Sold to dude on I love fuzz

The Shocker