Awesome new bass... RD Artist!!!

Started by zachoff, June 09, 2011, 04:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metal and Beer

Quote from: SunnO))) on June 10, 2011, 02:53:32 PM
The chick from Grey plays a thunderbird?

Yep, she has/had a 'bird but she got an RD (I think the one with the onboard electronics), I remember her posting aboot it on the old bizzoard.
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

Lumpy

Stuart from Burning Witch/Goatsnake/Asva/etc plays one too.

He almost sold it once on the Southern Lord forum, but people convinced him to keep it.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

apekillman

in that shot of the young widows above, isn't that the RD leaning against his cabinet?  looks like a gibson headstock and it clearly has the back cavity cover big enough for the moog electronics.

Metal and Beer

Quote from: Lumpy on June 11, 2011, 02:44:17 AM
Stuart from Burning Witch/Goatsnake/Asva/etc plays one too.

He almost sold it once on the Southern Lord forum, but people convinced him to keep it.

I knew I was forgetting someone, he's playing it in that classic PBS clip
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

Worthless Willie

What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

zachoff

Quote from: apekillman on June 11, 2011, 07:43:10 PM
in that shot of the young widows above, isn't that the RD leaning against his cabinet?  looks like a gibson headstock and it clearly has the back cavity cover big enough for the moog electronics.

No, it's his First Act Delgada.  Bassically an RD though... In shape, anyway.

apekillman

Quote from: zachoff on June 13, 2011, 01:45:28 AM
Quote from: apekillman on June 11, 2011, 07:43:10 PM

No, it's his First Act Delgada.  Bassically an RD though... In shape, anyway.

oh.  cuz the one leaning against the cab is a set neck, string through body, a square symmetrical headstock and has a huge cavity cover. all the things a first act delgada bass does not have. all t

ROWDYBEER

yeah it appears the bass leaning against the cab is an rd artist. But apekillman no need to be a dildo about it. Zachoff may have been slightly impaired at the show and made a mistake. Either way both the first act and the rd are badass.

VOLVO)))

apekillman IS a dildo. He can be however he wants... hahaha.

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

ROWDYBEER

awesome! Sorry apemankill I had no idea. You go places sunno will never see. HAHAHAHa.

In all seriousness just cause your a dildo doesn't mean you should slide on up in someones ass because they are wrong about something. This thread is about zachoffs badass new bass hes been waiting his whole life for. Maybe if the subject had been look at this bassist two first act basses and then that was the picture well then let the floggings begin but it was not the subject. Zachoff is just a wanna b gear whore. He doesnt really know what the fuck hes talking about. Obviously since the other bass is clearly an RD Artist or some first act replica from the 70's. Jesus now im a dildo. Fuck it.

Carry on.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

ROWDYBEER

DIIIIIIIILLLLDOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

apekillman

dildo i may be.  up in his ass about it?  not even.  i could have said "hey dumbass, look at the fucking bass leaning up against the cab.  it most certainly isnt a first act."  i was simply trying to dryly make sure that the bass he was referring to was indeed the one leaning on the cab.  in which case it wasnt a first act.  i don't even give a fuck about bass shit anyway.  what the fuck!!!!!   carry on fellas.  don't mind me.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

zachoff

It's a First Act... I promise.  It's the same bass that's in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgdv5JVJhHY

RacerX

Quote from: zachoff on June 14, 2011, 12:27:58 AM
It's a First Act... I promise.  It's the same bass that's in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgdv5JVJhHY

heh.

Still, ya don't have to be such a zachoff about it to these dildoes...  ;)

Livin' The Life.

zachoff

I got it back from my tech today.  Man... In a word, awesome.  Love it.  My pics to come.

apekillman

we may need to agree to disagree.  i still am not convinced that the bass in that video he is playing is a first act.  can i be 100% sure?  no.  do i really give a 100% of a fuck?  no.  sorry to derail your original thread.  enjoy the new bass.

VOLVO)))

Post more, apekillman. We need more traffic. Tell everyone at the Player's Club at the Obelisk to come over there... that place is kind of a graveyard, and I can't help everyone over there :( :(

WE JUST WANNA BE LOVED IN THE JAM ROOOOOM

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

apekillman

i really only lurk in the jam room.  general discussion is pretty lame.  it was that way for a loooooooong time before the original site died.  thats why i wasn't really that upset when it did die.  i am happy the jam room is back though.  thanks for modding it sunn.

Slow

Just trying to help 'err one out!  ;D
black aspirin: "Well, I started to talk about dogmatism, but by the time I finish this sentence, you will have probably re-defined it, so what's the point in using words at all?  And by 'words', I obviously meant 'pigeons'."

Corey Y

That's a beauty alright zachoff, my back aches just looking at it.

Glad someone posted on the Obelisk about this forum, didn't know it existed. I like the Obelisk as a blog, but I avoid Gen Discussion forums like the plague and their "players club" is a ghost town. I missed the Jam Room.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.