Forum Trades/Sellers Endorsement Thread

Started by taylo)))r, July 29, 2013, 11:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cursed71

If we ever get divorced, you will have dibs!

Pissy

Good transactions with Lip and Apekillman. I don't think I've bought anything from Jakeo))) but I know LordFinesse has dealt with him.

Good dealing with InstantDan as well.
Vinyls.   deal.

Slugfuct

Taylo)))r definitely gets an endorsement from me as I just got his OR120 and couldn't be happier. It was basically a three way trade between me, Taylo)))r and Lip and was probably the smoothest trade I've ever done haha.

I also need to give Lip a good shout as he and I have swapped more gear than I can even remember and I'm sure we will keep doing it until we are old men shitting our pants.
I'm gonna ravage your cabbage with my sauerkraut habits

Lip

Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

RAGER

Quote from: The Bandit on July 29, 2013, 03:19:28 PM
Only problem I have is that Mr Foxen doesn't live in the US.

It's probably a good godamn thing cuz otherwise I'd have a Sound City, a Carlsboro, a couple Hiwatts, a Selmer, and some WEM shit.
No Focus Pocus

taylo)))r

Quote from: Slugfuct on August 04, 2013, 09:16:41 PM
Taylo)))r definitely gets an endorsement from me as I just got his OR120 and couldn't be happier. It was basically a three way trade between me, Taylo)))r and Lip and was probably the smoothest trade I've ever done haha.

I also need to give Lip a good shout as he and I have swapped more gear than I can even remember and I'm sure we will keep doing it until we are old men shitting our pants.

And you were great to deal with as well. I'm so glad that something didn't get truly fucked up in shipping with the Orange.
(insert interesting quote)