Forum Trades/Sellers Endorsement Thread

Started by taylo)))r, July 29, 2013, 11:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taylo)))r

So, I didn't see anything like this on here, but this thread is basically to get a list of trustworthy people here on the forum that you have either bought or traded gear with...so it's pretty much the, "I dealt with this person ,and you can trust them" thread.

Recently I traded my amp to Lip for some cash and another amp. He was awesome to deal with. Thumbs up.
I've dealt with Jake several times, both buying and trading guitars, another trustworthy bloke.
I've traded with The Bandit as well, I give him a thumbs up.
I've also dealt with the shocker a few times for some pedal trades/sales and he was great as well.
(insert interesting quote)

Jake

I've bought/sold/traded with so many folks here (and especially the old site) that I almost resent you all as the goddamned enablers that you are.

Shame on you all!
poop.

taylo)))r

Quote from: Jake on July 29, 2013, 11:53:20 AM
I've bought/sold/traded with so many folks here (and especially the old site) that I almost resent you all as the goddamned enablers that you are.

Shame on you all!

Also, I meant I bought and traded guitars with you. Not amps...duh.
(insert interesting quote)

Lumpy

I wouldn't trust a relative noob who was selling gear, but I don't think we have any of those here now.

I trust everybody who posts regularly/frequently.

I've done good deals with Instant Dan. And Bandit/Shocker (same guy).

Who helped me get the Airsynth from the Denver Craigslist? bbottom? Can't find the PMs anymore. (Space cadet). Whoever it was, is awesome.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

The Bandit

Yeah, I'm the same guy as Shocker, long story...

Have to say I haven't had any bad deals with anybody here.  For a bunch of bearded, possibly drug using metal douches, everybody here is on the up & up.  Honor amongst thieves?  

Edit:  I've forgotten some of the dudes I've dealt with too, but all nice guys.

Lumpy

I would do more deals here, but nobody wants my stuff.  :'(

VOLVO)))

Everyone here is on my -will trade with- list. Im pretty sure we all look out for one another, anyways.

Shockbandean sends me shit to fiddle with on the regular.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

James1214

I havent done much in trades and purchases thru the board.

But I think it was Hemisaurus who organized a guitar cable buy which was a super painless transaction, the package contained some other goodies too.

The Riffer has been an absolute stand up dude to work with as well. Quick and clear on the communication.
words

The Bandit

Only problem I have is that Mr Foxen doesn't live in the US.

spookstrickland

neighbor664 is an awesome dude to deal with.  Five Star rating in my book!
I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

Mr. Foxen

Quote from: The Bandit on July 29, 2013, 03:19:28 PM
Only problem I have is that Mr Foxen doesn't live in the US.

Wish I had more trade here, y'all want the expensive shit.

Chovie D

there was one guy here who welsched out on some poor dude, never sent him the pedal..cannot remember that assholes name tho.

The Shocker

Somebody needs to remember who that fucker is.

Lumpy

I think it was a guitar, it took him a year to send it.

VOLVO)))

Lol, SLUDGEHAMMER was the dick who never sent the pedal.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Lip

There was a dude from the old site who seriously flaked on sending a guitar... I don't remember his name - he was having drug problems or something. I can honestly say - I did it to an ebayer once... took me over a month to send him an old Frankenstein Jazz... but I did send it - and refunded him $100. I felt like a turd.
Also, there was a time when Jake tried to trade me sexual favors with his grandmother.... I'm not sure for what.... but that's a real brohamski if I've ever seen one....
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

Metal and Beer

Yuzerneigm (or someshit like that..) dicked over Apekillman with a Les Paul Custom. I think Apey finally got the guitar but it was like four decades later, had shit missing, and dude was a fuckin' douchenozzle about it in the forum.

Does anyone remember the victim of the pedal burn ?

I've had good experiences with both OG Jake and Jake E. Lee0))), GrimNizzle, MikeSims and maybe a few others whose names escape me at the moment, and yeah I'd trust many of you. One regular on here had an amp for sale and I was gonna get it but suddenly he wanted to bail off PayPal even after I offered to cover the fees and add extra ship bread. "Nah man they piss me off. Can you just send cash first?"  Yeah I could but I ain't. I won't mention his name since no foul took place, but I'd advise folks to use caution even with "known" folks..
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

Lumpy

Paypal gives you some protection, right?

Banhammer/Brohammer hanging over somebody's head also works.

Lip

Yea - Yuzerneigm... that was totally him. Waddap Dave?!!
Hey - Is anything going on at all w/ Deadbird?
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

the diddler

haven't had a bad deal here yet and can't remember all the buys/sells- a few good ones...

Instant Dan
SunnJake
Corey Y
SpaceTrucker (I think???  I know I put some hash in the control cavity of a Gibson for someone....)
the Riffer
Danny G
Hemisaurus- badass cable deal he put together

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with any of you bastards

RacerX

Quote from: Lip on July 30, 2013, 02:09:46 AM
Yea - Yuzerneigm... that was totally him.

heh. I remember calling him on the phone # some considerate soul had posted & giving him major shit about that.  ;D
Livin' The Life.

Metal and Beer

What it be, Lips ! Glad you came back sir...regarding Deadbird, I believe they're writing now. They're scattered across TN, OH and AR but have managed jam activities this spring with some frequency. They're headlining one of the Mutants Fest evenings in Sept here, should be cool (if they all show up!)
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

Lip

Man - I'd love to see em. Such a great band... I've seen em a few times in Boston... was wondering what was up with em.

Cursed71

Great transaction with Lip on the previous forum.  Likewise Core9 on this forum.

Lip

Thanx Cursed... and if you EVER wanna sell that GT120... please lat me know - haha. I probably regret selling that particular guitar amp more than any ohter... Bass wise - I've had two different blueline SVTs - and seriously regret selling both...  >:(