Main Menu

expensive ass cymbals

Started by deleted account, June 04, 2013, 03:32:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VOLVO)))

I have never broken one -shrug-

Sorry for bailing on you last night, sick child!
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

mutantcolors

Well anyway, the best thing I ever did from my sound was move to thin crashes. Big size, light weight.

That's just me.

deleted account

got 3 20" rides (one new) and a 21" ride from Guitar Swindle for $436 including 2-year extended replacement swindle on the new one.  rides are officially the new crashes

RacerX

Quote from: priest on August 05, 2013, 12:29:34 PM
got 3 20" rides (one new) and a 21" ride from Guitar Swindle..

And you made fun of me for patronizing Taco Bell? Poser.
Livin' The Life.

RAGER

Dude you don't go to taco bell.  no way.  I mean even up here there's Mex joints everywhere.  I can only imagine what it's like there.  I'm surprised they haven;t outlawed Taco Bells.
No Focus Pocus

deleted account

nothing wrong with patronizing Taco Bells, that is, unless you're a vegan...

what does that have to do with my patronizing Guitar Swindle?  I don't like it, but what am I supposed to do, play trash can lids?

RAGER

Animal did.  you gotta problem with Muppets or something?
No Focus Pocus

deleted account

Waste Management Surplus doesn't offer a replacement warranty

RacerX

Quote from: priest on August 05, 2013, 01:19:19 PM
nothing wrong with patronizing Taco Bells, that is, unless you're a vegan...

The 7-layer burrito without cheese & sour cream is cheap, fast, and contains no animal products. I eat about 4 of 'em a year, so Yum Foods isn't exactly getting rich off me. How much moolah did you hand over to WalGuitarMartCenter?

Livin' The Life.

deleted account

"The 7-layer burrito without cheese & sour cream is cheap, fast, and contains no animal products."

having worked the majority of my way through the second 4 years of college at Taco Bell, I can assure you that there is enough cross-contamination going on on that flunky production line to ensure those cheeseless, cremaless 7 layers contained animal products.  and isn't TB in cahoots with KFC?

I patronize Best Music Co. in downtown Oakland almost exclusively, but they don't exactly specialize in non-expensive ass cymbals.  so I don't feel the least bit guilty about an occasional Guitar Swindle splurge in that dept. if I got no other reasonable options

franksnbeans

Quote from: priest on August 05, 2013, 01:57:02 PM
"The 7-layer burrito without cheese & sour cream is cheap, fast, and contains no animal products."

having worked the majority of my way through the second 4 years of college at Taco Bell, I can assure you that there is enough cross-contamination going on on that flunky production line to ensure those cheeseless, cremaless 7 layers contained animal products.  and isn't TB in cahoots with KFC?

I patronize Best Music Co. in downtown Oakland almost exclusively, but they don't exactly specialize in non-expensive ass cymbals.  so I don't feel the least bit guilty about an occasional Guitar Swindle splurge in that dept. if I got no other reasonable options

Priest, best music will try to match prices if you tell them it's cheaper at guitar center.  Those guys no what it's like.

deleted account

that's only on new shit though

franksnbeans

Tell them there's rust on it, and ask them if they like warehousing shit or would they like to get rid of this crap?

deleted account

mutantcolors

Only the finest cymbals contain iron. Only the finest.

deleted account

^^that is sarcasm, frankie^^

RacerX

Why don't you just use tortillas?
Livin' The Life.

deleted account

Quote from: RacerX on August 06, 2013, 12:41:04 PM
Why don't you just use tortillas?

cuz I eat 'em quicker'n I can hit 'em?