Happy Fucking Thanksgiving!

Started by deleted account, November 28, 2013, 03:19:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deleted account

what shall you be pigging out on in honor of white men stealing Indian land and killing and repressing Indians in order to keep and perpetually profit from that land and then creating a holiday that skillfully commemorates sharing, friendship and thankfulness rather than the aforementioned stealing and killing and repressing parts?

I'm going to the Indian buffet!

PS- go Raiders!

MichaelZodiac

Because of television & movies I've always been jealous of the food on Thanksgiving. I want pics!
"To fully experience music is to experience the true inner self of a human being" -Pøde Jamick

Nolan

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

deleted account

Quote from: MichaelZodiac on November 28, 2013, 05:17:32 AM
Because of television & movies I've always been jealous of the food on Thanksgiving. I want pics!

ask and ye shall receive

Dunedin

^^^^ in no way does any of that look appetising  :P
Lemur Demands Back Scratches!

deleted account

Demon Lung

I went to the Indian buffet as well. Mohegan sun

deleted account

Dunedin

Quote from: priest on November 28, 2013, 06:35:19 PM
^^^^Indian repressor!

I love Indian restaurants. Just not the one you went to  ;D
Lemur Demands Back Scratches!

Demon Lung

I went to an injun buffet. They had real food there. You know some Gouda and crab Mac as cheese, Maryland crab cakes, turkey, ham, green bean casserole. None of that slop that is on priests plate. Curry is the worst thing in the world. British people and dot head Indians do not know about food and the best ways to cook it.

deleted account

that's pretty cool, were you there to pay reparations?  were you wearing one of those pilgrim hats?  you know, with the buckle?

Demon Lung

Nah man, why would I give them anything? In don't owe them shit. we didn't even stay in that dump. We are staying at a classy resort down the street. This place is great. The motherfucking poconos for that ass.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Demon Lung

Yes I did. I already told your ass that I have a new phone so it is impossible for me to take bad  pics.

Demon Lung

Follow me on istagram you'll see. My istagram name is almostsickinthehead

RAGER

don't do instagram mostlykickedinthehead
No Focus Pocus

Demon Lung

Rager this was my dinner tonight.

RAGER

That actually looks somewhat palatable.
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

I crapped orange. I think I ate way too many carrots..