Main Menu

My bands new LP (Mass Driver)

Started by bbottom, May 12, 2014, 10:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbottom

We're going to be selling (I refuse to use the word dropping) our new LP beginning this Thursday the 15th. We'll have digital downloads as well as physical copies available.

I'll post some links to the sites in this thread as well as on our Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/massdriverband

Until then....... check out a quick preview of the songs

Thanks guys

jibberish

that sampler was cool. that is a fun sounding album. last tune kicks ass. zep riff in there?

just one kind of weird question.  is there a point to the stacks of immaculate hi end gear? orange, mesa, anything in a green case.
idk, marshall has symbolism. this has...idk what i'm trying to say, but it isn't positive feeling, like you are a wanger lawyer band or something.

RacerX

Lemmetellya, if I owned all that gear, I'd have a positive feeling.

Sounds good, bb. Fu Manchu is a big influence, I'm assuming?
Livin' The Life.

jibberish

heh, ya I covet all that shit too. way better than anything I own.  that isn't the point. somehow my nose was being rubbed in it. videos give impressions.

this is probly gonna start a shitstorm isn't it? how do I do that?

Jake

You know how some people love to routinely share pics of their kids? Do you think that they're trying to rub your faces in their ability to breed? I don't.

Some people take the same sort of pride in the tools that they choose for their trade. Plus, it's way better than looking at a bunch of sweaty beardos.
poop.

RacerX

Quote from: jibberish on May 13, 2014, 10:37:57 AM
that isn't the point. My own feelings of inadequacy made me feel as if somehow my nose was being rubbed in it.

Well, alright, then. Now stop shitting up dude's thread.
Livin' The Life.

bbottom

Quote from: jibberish on May 13, 2014, 10:37:57 AM
heh, ya I covet all that shit too. way better than anything I own.  that isn't the point. somehow my nose was being rubbed in it. videos give impressions.

this is probly gonna start a shitstorm isn't it? how do I do that?

That's a very strange way to look at it.

We dig good stuff, it's really nothing more than that.

Glad you guys dig it. If any of you guys are close by (Knoxville TN) let me know. We're always looking for bands to play with. Our only stipulation is that you have to have good gear ;)

VOLVO)))

lol@jibberish'sinsecurity

That's just about the most hilarious thing I've seen all day.

GOOD WORK BBOTTOM, it's good to hear what years of following our bullshit advice has turned into. ;)
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

bbottom

Have at it!  It's a "Name Your Own Price" setup, so contribute if you want, or be a cheap-ass and don't. Either way, turn it up and keep it loud! See you at the show.

https://massdriverrockpower.bandcamp.com/album/mass-driver

Headshrinker

Quote from: RacerX on May 13, 2014, 08:40:44 AM
Lemmetellya, if I owned all that gear, I'd have a positive feeling.[/quote