So what to do with Sagatiba?

Started by Dunedin, June 12, 2014, 04:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunedin

Following on from the blog thread, what the hell do I do with this stuff? Suggestions please?
Lemur Demands Back Scratches!

RacerX

I already told you: let black taste it first, to see whether or not it's poisoned.

If not, pour over rocks, muddle with sugar, & squeeze a lime in there. Have a fucking chaser ready.
Livin' The Life.

RAGER

Wrong.  Somebody was alluding to it not being cachaca.  Well, it is.  So the most common thing is to make caipirinha.  Don't listen to the recently back on the wagon vegan.  You muddle the sugar and 4 lime wedges first in the bottom of the glass, add 2 ounces cachaca top with ice, invert into a shaker and shake till thoroughly mixed pour into the same glass, garnish with a lime slice.  Enjoy.

last wordx in 1...2...3.....
No Focus Pocus

MadJohnShaft

Do you have a bag of Brazilian sugar you brought back from Brazil? Our sugar is made from beets and might as well be poison.

Some days chickens, some days feathers

Dunedin

You're right RAGER, it says cachaca on the bottle.

I shall try your suggestion and report back.
Lemur Demands Back Scratches!

black

I'm a cross between the King's taster and Mikey the Life cereal kid, I'll try anything at least once.

/burp
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

RacerX

Quote from: RAGER on June 12, 2014, 06:04:43 PM
Somebody was alluding to it not being cachaca.  

Actually, Mr. Expert HIPSTER, this is what I typed:

Quote from: RacerX on June 09, 2014, 04:55:14 PM
I figure if he meant cachacha, he wouldn't have typed Sagatiba, but regardless of what's supposed to be in the bottle, the whole thing sounds very cloak & dagger...

Livin' The Life.

black

Stop bickering and pass something delicious over here to me.

RacerX

Livin' The Life.

black

Yes!

I'll wash it down with some Tang™

It'll go great with my Space Food Sticks™