Main Menu

Pink Floyd depreciation thread.

Started by Beta Cloud, October 14, 2014, 01:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beta Cloud

so i had the flu, (better now. work direct care in a hospital. what i signed on for. ebola take me now), was sick like a motherfucker for a minute. sweating my balls off. had a hot bath and a glass of dandelion wine.
my core body temp was 101.7 after the bath/booze/800mg ibuprophen. what the fuck to do now?!?!
pick up a guitar and do this-

and for good measure, at about 2:03, you can see a really creepy apparition on the left side of the screen!
it's my cat. his name's 'Evil'. he's a bad motherfucker.

why does it hurt when i pee?

jibberish

you jammed that jam track pretty good. when I have the flu I am a  useless zombie.

yo should hear my buddy jamming to stuff like that on his trombone. I would like to hear him play tha thing thru that strymon big sky reverb
I dig the Santana jams too. we were beating the fuck out of some djembes to the Santana ones heh

Beta Cloud

Quote from: jibberish on October 14, 2014, 08:23:04 PM
you jammed that jam track pretty good. when I have the flu I am a  useless zombie.

yo should hear my buddy jamming to stuff like that on his trombone. I would like to hear him play tha thing thru that strymon big sky reverb
I dig the Santana jams too. we were beating the fuck out of some djembes to the Santana ones heh

the bone is a mean mistress and formiddable adversary!
why does it hurt when i pee?