Main Menu

EHX Pitchfork

Started by VOLVO))), October 18, 2014, 05:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

spookstrickland

I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

liquidsmoke

Whoa! So many possible sounds there.

lordfinesse

Wow. Yeah I'm gonna have to get one of those.
Billy Squier 24/7

Dylan Thomas

Seems pretty cool, I read about this a couple days ago.  I'm not sure if I'd have that many uses for a pitch-shifter/harmonizer type thing right now, though it's something I'm going to bear in the mind down the road.
The fact that I kept setting my own boats on fire was considered charming.

VOLVO)))

It seems like it's similar to the HOG/POG without the ultra irritating control setup.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

RAGER

With that pedal and a couple more of theirs you won't need to know how to play at all.
No Focus Pocus

VOLVO)))

I want it for sub-bassy stuff, and for playing leads on bass, octave up since the guitarist in my band doesn't want to play any leads at all. So, Ill do it... On bass.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Riffer

Sounds like a bit of fun. I bought this deal called a b9 awhile back. Cool organ simulator that seems to be a cousin to this device.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

VOLVO)))

Definitely saw that! Hey Mark, my watermelon footswitch (or just the LED)  is freaking out on my Pharaoh. What switch should I order to swap it?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Beta Cloud

i had the big digitech multi effects joint in the late 90's... same sound here. that or a digitech whammy.
burned out from that whole sound now, just look for solid simple tone now. but cool if it fits your taste, hells yeah.

i have to say that EH make EXCELLENT affordable pedals.
was so chuffed when they cloned the 'klon centaur', don't own one but was happy that they made a clone of a cork sniffer bullshit bloated price simple boost. just because they can! mike matthews rules!!!
why does it hurt when i pee?

The Riffer

Sorry for the problem.
If you want to fix it, get this:
http://www.mammothelectronics.com/3PDT-True-Bypass-Footswitch-PRO-p/800-1005p.htm

or send it in, I'll repair it.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

VOLVO)))

Pfff, Don't apologize, fool. You know im a fat bastard and don't treat that switch lightly. I love that pedal.

Thanks for the linkie.

????

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.