Electric Wizard - 4/1/2015 Baltimore

Started by H. H. Word, December 15, 2014, 03:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H. H. Word

Electric Wizard - 4/1/2015 Baltimore Soundstage w/Satan's Satyrs

Presumably more dates to come.  The Electric Wizard U.S. tour many have been waiting over a decade for.

Lumpy

Isn't their new bass player from Satan's Satyrs? He'll play two sets a night on tour?

How hard is it to find a bass player for a Electric Wizard?

(So many questions)
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

black

Yes.
Yes.
Easy as pie*

* i know, food forum
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

H. H. Word

Quote from: Lumpy on December 16, 2014, 01:34:48 AM
Isn't their new bass player from Satan's Satyrs? He'll play two sets a night on tour?

Satan's Satyrs are real young dudes, I think Clayton may only be about 21 now, if that.  I know one of the other S.S. guys told me he saw Judas Priest on the Metal Masters tour when he was 15 in 2008 so that would make him 21 this year.

Electric Wizard are very enamored of Satan's Satyrs, at Roadburn in 2013 SS's merch table was set up right next to EW's.  It's a good fit.

VOLVO)))

Cool, No Detroit dates
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

black

This one time I was in Baltimore (when my beard was shorter) and I saw the Electric Wizard.
Then this happened;

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

Nearest place to me is Chicago.  They scared to come to the South?

GOLGO13

"Never give a hooker money to go buy cocaine.  They never come back with the money or the cocaine.  Trust me, I'm 0 for 9 on this."

OGSpacetrucker

Went to that show in baltimore. Remember the two kids tripping balls and couldn't shut up?

black

Mike Yob?

Seemed like a lot of dosers that day/night.
It certainly became evident by the time Church of Misery hit the stage. Definitely was near some trippers during Suffocation. I remember bouncing inside during or right after E-Wiz and seeing a group of heshers spinning like a bevy of deadheads to Mortuary Drape!

SpaceTrucker

That'd be me, fat dude with glasses with another fat dude with long hair? I was with talking to gary from weed is weed.

Eh don't remember if i was dancing, I was only half there that night.