Any good horror movies coming out soon?

Started by The Shocker, January 28, 2015, 02:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shocker

Watched Kill List. Really liked it.

[spoiler]Kind of like an updated Wicker Man.  Hitman setup was really interesting, didn't quite stick the landing like Wicker Man though. [/spoiler] 

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

lftwng4

It looks terrible.  Plus, it's got Nicholas Cage, who is terrible.
I think Die Monster Die is probably better.

Lumpy

He was pretty good in "Mandy" last year, from the same producers... I know, it's hard to believe (I'm not a fan).

lftwng4

A friend of mine showed me this trailer last night, and he was pretty optimistic because of the director.  I really don't follow modern horror movies, and I have no clue who the director is, or what he's done.  My buddy shares a lot of the same interests in the European 60s-70s stuff that I do, but he's much more tuned into the newer stuff as well.  I just think Cage is the worst, and by virtue, anything he's done in the last 25 years is awful.  Plus the trailer seemed very cliched.  I like the source material a lot, not surprised Hollywood is shitting all over it.

renfield

Nic Cage is one of a kind, what he does might not be your thing but nobody else can pull of his specific tyle of megaacting. When used correctly (Mandy, The Bad Lieutenant) he owns

Lumpy

He cried in Mandy (!!!). What B movie actor could have done that?

I do kind of hate him though...sick of seeing him, I guess.

MikeyT

I like him in GHOST RIDER. And Eva Mendes- that chick is adorable.
'Seven doctors couldn't help my head,
They said, "You better quit, son, before you're dead".'

renfield