Mr. Robot and HUMANS and Another Period

Started by MadJohnShaft, June 29, 2015, 09:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shocker

Well Mr. Robot was great. Not many shows make me want to watch the entire season again, but this one does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irratebass

I can't find the finale.......it was delyaed due to those newspeople getting killed last week and it hasn't been uploaded to popcorn time yet....sigh
Living a Burt Reynolds lifestyle on Mac Davis budget

jmucke

Quote from: The Shocker on September 03, 2015, 09:28:31 PM
Well Mr. Robot was great. Not many shows make me want to watch the entire season again, but this one does.

Thats excatly what I said to my coworker this morning. Best new TV-show this year.

JkFlesh

Quote from: jmucke on September 14, 2015, 07:42:38 AM

Thats excatly what I said to my coworker this morning. Best new TV-show this year.

Agreed, it's a tremendous show and I can't wait to see where season 2 goes.

SPOILERS

That post-credits sequence was totally fascinating.  Who the fuck does White Rose really work for?  I can't figure out how Elliot's hack could possibly serve E Corp and that's the only way White Rose's collusion with E Corp would make sense.... Although Angela's questioning of the impossibly cool-headed guy from E Corp. suggested that some kind of deeper purpose to the hack remains unknown.

The Shocker

Rankings for me:

1. Mr. Robot
2. Another Period
3. Humans

[spoiler]I read a theory that Tyrell is also a personality of Elliot. Not sure I believe that one.[/spoiler]

sleestak

Quote from: JkFlesh on September 14, 2015, 02:11:33 PM
Quote from: jmucke on September 14, 2015, 07:42:38 AM

Agreed, it's a tremendous show and I can't wait to see where season 2 goes.

SPOILERS
*redacted*

I think I need to rewatch season 1 because I anticipate season 2 being more convoluted in an intriguing, good way.  7/13 Season 2 starts.

I kept waiting for that "jump the shark" episode but it was consistently good to the end and that post credits scene, I would have missed without reading a review, confused the shit out of me.
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

sleestak

Anyone watching?  Saw the first two so far and I'm enjoying it so far.  When they do song parts with the cinematic transition parts it reminds me of breaking bad.

MadJohnShaft

I dropped out and then binged watched season 1. I'm going to wait until I got the time for season 2 to catch up.
Some days chickens, some days feathers

sleestak

So far it's pretty good although I did turn to my wife and say "I have no idea what's going on" at one point.

neighbor664

Loved this show.

[spoiler]Mr Robot=Tyler Durden[/spoiler]

sleestak

I think I just watched season 2 episode 5.  This show gets better as it moves along.

sleestak

jimjom

I'm Red Jr.  Who are you?

Josh

Mr Robot S4 first episode... holy shit. I'm really going to miss this show.

sleestak

Josh

RAGER

No Focus Pocus