Uncharted 4 Fuck the Hype!

Started by Bro. Righteous, May 17, 2016, 11:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bro. Righteous

What a boring piece of shit game, shoulda known corporate cocksuckers like SONY behind it, I'll wait out Witcher Blood & Wine DLC end of month, get some serious gaming going.
...fucking shoulda known the 'PG' rating was a red flag - avoid at all costs.

Sadly due to some boredom and my mild OCD I had to finish this wretched game, y'know just because...well....

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!

.....the fucking ending makes no fucking god damn sense....okay, we just sunk a huge fucking pirate ship full of
treasure after all our adventuring, yet after all the shit, we're not gonna go after it, it's all there at the exact location
we left it at full of $400-Million worth of treasure sitting on the bottom of the ocean...all the enemies are DEAD, the hard
parts over!! -

...but noooo we'll just settle down and have a boring life. Oh, but the main protagonist couple in the end decide
to take over a salvage company!?...a fucking SALVAGE COMPANY!!! Completely negating any concept of retrieving
said treasure, instead focusing on 'legit/legal' jobs and the wife's whatever camera/reailty career or sumshit - Seriously WTF Sony!?!
Writers were whack on that front - made me wanna rip my fucking hair out!!!!

Also, game in a nutshell: jump, climb, shoot *repeat* jump, climb, shoot *repeat*....ad fucking naseum.
What a piece of shit!!!

0/10 rating. FUCK YOU SONY! Almost ashamed I bought PS4.

I ain't drunk - I'm just drinkin...

mortlock

when in doubt play pac man. or asteroids or defender or burger time. especially burger time.

socket

I played through the other 3 and left it at that. This seemed tacked on anyway.
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

eoin_not_ian

I liked Uncharterd, loved Uncharted 2 and liked Uncharted III.

Uncharted 4 left me feeling a bit 'meh'. It was good, the graphics were great and parts of it were really cool. I just felt that the final third of the game was a complete letdown in terms of story and the gameplay fell into an overly familiar pattern of 'run into a location, try to take out enemies with stealth which fails no matter what you try to do, then go Rambo and kill everybody.'

The games are fairly superficial (great production, easy to play and complete) but I don't feel that there is much replay value in them once the game is complete.

Being generous I would rate Uncharted as an 8/10.