crashing

Started by apekillman, September 24, 2016, 07:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apekillman

anyone see this?   its on netflix    only 6 episodes so far.  hopefully more will be made.

i liked the lead gal so much i started an amazon account to watch her in "fleabag", which is also very good but i don't really like when characters talk to the camera.... ala the american office and the big short.

The Shocker

apekillman

you know, i actually can't remember.  so there must not have been anything worth mentioning.  the lead gal, which i fancy very much gets near nude on a few occasions though.

The Shocker

Watched Fleabag at work today.  It's brilliant.  Will watch Crashing as soon as possible.

The Shocker

Watched half the episodes of Crashing. I like it, but it seems more conventional than Fleabag.  There really is something special about Phoebe Waller-Bridge though. Plan to watch Broadchurch next.

apekillman

whats this "broadchurch" you speak of?

The Shocker

Some kind of crime/detective series.  I don't think she is a major character, but will watch it to fuel my fantasies.

apekillman

holy shit!!!!!    this broadchurch is fucking awesome!!   top notch acting all around.    and the tall gal from crashing is in just a bit for a few episodes of season 2.   

it was kind of slow to start.  but now I'm all in

The Shocker

Just started Broadchurch. The British sure have a way of doing crime dramas don't they?

Meh

The Shocker

Finished Broadchurch (bleak), now on to Marcella!