TAD - deluxe reissues of their 3 first albums

Started by Stonergrunge, November 08, 2016, 04:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonergrunge

Hey guys, I would like to know if any of you ordered the reissues on CD/vinyl, I'm interested but don't know if the sound quality is good or even better than the original versions.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love

gritty_fingers

I'm curious too. I have Salt lick/God's Balls on an old CD but the sound quality has always been shit.

I like to hear what the new remasters sound like.
"Ginger People"

Stonergrunge

Update: I ordered the 3 albums on CD and so far they're quite good. I think Salt Lick may have a little bit of compression noise in some parts, specially at the beginning of "Axe to Grind" but I'm not completely sure since I never had the original version on CD in order to compare them.

My only real complaint is that, for some strange reason, my copy of God's Balls didn't include the little card with the information of the bonus tracks. Maybe they should've added that info along with the interview and the lyrics on the reverse side of the poster instead of printing that little card... oh, and the lyrics of the bonus tracks were not included and in 8-Way Santa they omitted the lyrics of "Hedge Hog". Fortunately, I sent an email to Sub Pop and they sent me a PDF file of the card.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love