Anyone in AZ/NM/UT/CO want to play a show?

Started by Hemisaurus, May 22, 2017, 04:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemisaurus

We're playing a show in Farmington, NM in August (Sat), and the venue wonders if we want to bring a couple of bands.

Any takers?

Hemisaurus

Or you know, like anyone who is going to be in the area.

spookstrickland

Damn, wish my band was closer.  Would love to play a show with you Hemi.  Come to the northwest.
I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

Hemisaurus

If we have longer, we'll come further. We could only afford 5 days this time round, so we're coming as far as we can get comfortably, with just two of us to drive.

You could always do your own little tour, hit Boise on Thursday, Salt Lake on Friday, meet up with us Saturday, hit a couple of places on the way back? Maybe Nevada somewheres? It's not 'til August  ;D

spookstrickland

Quote from: Hemisaurus on May 22, 2017, 06:00:18 PM
If we have longer, we'll come further. We could only afford 5 days this time round, so we're coming as far as we can get comfortably, with just two of us to drive.

You could always do your own little tour, hit Boise on Thursday, Salt Lake on Friday, meet up with us Saturday, hit a couple of places on the way back? Maybe Nevada somewheres? It's not 'til August  ;D

That would be sweet.  Anythings possible!
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

Hemisaurus

Quote from: spookstrickland on May 25, 2017, 11:54:48 PM

Well, let me know.

spookstrickland

Quote from: Hemisaurus on May 30, 2017, 09:49:59 AM
Quote from: spookstrickland on May 25, 2017, 11:54:48 PM

Well, let me know.

Its a long shot but who knows, whats the dates and the clubs?
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

Hemisaurus

Click the link man (for hemisaurus.com), it's the Farmington show  ;D

I'm still not sure the Amarillo one is confirmed, but we're good for the others.

zachoff

Would be super fun, but holy balls... Farmington is a long drive from the Boulder, CO outskirts.

If you're still looking, hit up Piojos.  They're out of Pueblo, CO and they're bad ass.  https://piojos.bandcamp.com/releases

Hemisaurus

Thanks man, we are kind of unsure about our Amarillo date on Friday, maybe we can hit them up if it falls thru, like I told Spook, click the link, we're playing closer than that, Durango and Colorado Springs as well I think.

spookstrickland

Quote from: Hemisaurus on June 01, 2017, 08:47:48 AM
Thanks man, we are kind of unsure about our Amarillo date on Friday, maybe we can hit them up if it falls thru, like I told Spook, click the link, we're playing closer than that, Durango and Colorado Springs as well I think.

My bass player is almost on board now to talk to our drummer
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org